Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, when was the last time you guys had sex.....

romy20

....what position/positions was it.....and how did you guys make eachother cum?

I did on Sunday,we did it missionary then I rode him, then he came down my throat, then he fingered me

:D

heyyyy lets bring some spice to this board hehehehe

we need to attract some attention here right?:D :D

Originally posted by klohe

7 this morning when I woke up....missionary :tongue:

there is nothin better than sum good mornin lovin..it keeps your mind off work..at least til you get there

nooners are fuckin great too

Morning sex is the best, just rolling over and getting some loving to wake you up, or better yet put you back to sleep. I used to wake my ex-girlfriend up by going down on her, and vice versa. It's such a shame she turned into such a bitch, the sex was phenomonal.

:blown: My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 11 months now.. We barely have sex..I know it sounds pathetic, but we're always at the gym and when we get home, its like we're too tired to have sex.. But when we do..OH BOY..haha..He's very very good.

Originally posted by princesspegg

:blown: My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 11 months now.. We barely have sex..I know it sounds pathetic, but we're always at the gym and when we get home, its like we're too tired to have sex.. But when we do..OH BOY..haha..He's very very good.

After gym sex is the best, your all hot and sweaty already, try jumping in the shower together, that's my personal favorate.