Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubkat, Moonshine, Regina, Lina...and all my sex board freaks...

highmay

Awww babies. . .we miss u most. . .actually I miss all of u!!! I don't see you guys either :(

But March 15 sound's nice ::what are we gonna do? :grin:::. . .sounds very very nice hehehe. . .the 16th. . .what about the 16th toooo. . .

::drank coffee for the 1st time and isnt feeling very relaxed::

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

how can u miss me when u havent even met me yet? or do i have that much impact on u that u miss me without even needing to see me? hehehehehehe :grin: but umm... ur quite intriguing mr. mutherfucking highmay... so... get ur ass to roxy one of these nights :tongue:

Great to see you girls on the board again...

as for next friday...my bball team lost in the 1st round of the A10 tournament, so it doesn't seem likely that theyre going to the NIT...which means I can chill out with you girls the weekend of the 15th and 16th...

Roxy on the 15th seems like a possibility, so I'll update everyone once I know my plans for sure...

Love you all :);)

Originally posted by ReginaP

I NEED you there for Deep Dish on the 16th :D One of my favorite memories: chilling with Jayme on the speaker when DD dropped Just Another Brick in the Wall....:):D:bounce:

ahhh. . .girly that was the 1st time we met!!! i was shakin my groove thang on the speaker while u two were playing the "rubrub" game. . . :grin:

mR.HigH. . .Roxy may ::MAY:: be a possibility for muah. . .dfuse is sounding very yummy to my ears. . .i get to see u 2 days in a row, wooo hoooooooo!!