Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fun stuff for a house party?

Hey, it's a friend of mine's birthday this weekend and he's having a house party this weekend. Some people will be drinking, but for the most part it's gonna be a rolley-party.

Of course, I think most people do that when they go out, but what kind of things would be fun to have/do at a house party? I already went out and bought a bunch of Jolly Ranchers, Starburst, Jelly Bellies and Orange and Grapefruit juice. We're gonna have fresh pinapple and I'm gonna have the gamecube hooked up with some Smash Brothers 4 player action. I'm taking my tables over and some friends are gonna spin.

Is there anything else I could arrange ahead of time to ensure a nice, chill evening?

You should set up a rainforest at one point in the evening (really cool.) You turn the shower on full blast as hot as it gets and let the bathroom get really steamed up (close the door and give it like 10 minutes.) Then you chose one person to stand outside and fan. A group of people go in, get hot and steamy and as soon as they walk out, you fan them. When you're rolling, the hot to cold feels really cool. Another good trick is to sit down in front of a fan and have someone drape a hot, wet washcloth over your face and pull it slowly up, as the cool air hits that's really cool too. Sorry if this wasn't what you're looking for, but when we have parties like the one you're describing, we like to do all this kind of stuff. Enjoy, have fun, and be safe.

H311 yeah, that's what I'm talkin' bout! I think we'll try that out!

At my gym they've got this sweet steam room. It's all white tile and every couple minuites it fills up with new steam. They've got a sprtizer bottle in there full of mentho-eucaliptus and you can fill the air with that and breathe it in. I love goin' in there on Saturday's after going out on Friday.

Thanks Kitty!

We got glowsticks and I have filtered water, but I was thinking about buying some bottled water for convinence. And, Uh... taste. I think I'll skip the inhalers, but I do have Halls and aromatherapy oils.

For cartoons, we've got the Best of Mr Bill (who remembers him?), Transformers the Movie, and Game Cube, I guess. And I think we'll set up the slot car tracks for some non-passive entertainment.

Vicks inhalers are great. Personally, I always roll at house parties or at my apartment with a few friends, I hate rolling at clubs and whatnot. Have some booze for your comedown, try taking some shots when your done peaking, it'll bring yah right back up again. Just don't get carried away with the booze like I always do, you really can't tell how drunk you are when your rolling too. Trust me though, drinking while your coming down is A LOT of fun, just don't drive anywhere anytime soon. Oh, you also don't really taste the booze much. I can do shots of Dubra no problem when I'm rolling, but if I even smell that shit when im just drinking it makes me ill.