Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadygroovedc

Kuro - I finally listened to your CD

I finally had a chance to listen to it all the way through last night. Not bad, man. But did you have to stick Chris Isaak in there?? ;)

Oh yeah, and I'm not telling you where I get my vinyl from anymore. Cause we have too many of the same tracks. Look at my tracklisting for Get Me Off. Look familiar?? :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Oh yeah, and I'm not telling you where I get my vinyl from anymore. Cause we have too many of the same tracks. Look at my tracklisting for Get Me Off. Look familiar?? :D

You know, I almost put Eastern Dawn, Dirty, and You Think You're Jesus on there, too. I guess when it comes to prog we have similar tastes.

Originally posted by Kuro

Wicked Behavious is a cool song. Hell, I admit it, I liked the song Wicked Game, too. Maybe I associate it with the chick in the video.

JOEYGK + HELENA CHRISTIANSEN...............:love:

Originally posted by Kuro

You know, I almost put Eastern Dawn, Dirty, and You Think You're Jesus on there, too. I guess when it comes to prog we have similar tastes.

I guess when the both of us always end up buying Release's and Yoshi's complete prog stock, we'll end up overlapping a lot. Maybe we should do the "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" thing and just tag team.

Hey, I sent over one of my tracks through AG. It's called Shady - Time. I don't have CD decks so I can't spin it. :( If you've got CD decks, give it a whirl and lemme know how it mixes in and out of tunes. It's a first cut, so you can tell me it sucks. The quality's not that good, either. I can't for the life of me figure out how to export a WAV from Logic, so I have to use the soundcard to record it, and it always comes out fuzzy. :mad: