Clubplanet Nightlife Community

15 more days till My hammy!! yaaayayaaa

Originally posted by chynado11

Get the suntan lotion, sunblock, bikinis, g strings, party favors, and dont forget to bring those dollaz for the freaking exp food!!

:D

CD

once i get there im raiding the local mickey d's and stocking for the 5 days were there, 2 crispy chicken sandwiches for $2.

Originally posted by vicman

once i get there im raiding the local mickey d's and stocking for the 5 days were there, 2 crispy chicken sandwiches for $2.

Two words: Pizza Rustica! The best damn pizza at the beach and CHEAP!!!

Besides - its not like we'll be all that hungry! :laugh:

Originally posted by eggmok

me darling . . .

there was an unforgettable "eggmok" sighting last friday . . .

how was nyc . . .

:jawdrop:

*gasps*

Are you fawking kidding me? You actually came out of your hidden "closet"<----not the cliche you all are thinking about ;) I m so proud

NYC was rainy but the music was on point!! Made the best of it.

CD

Call someone sometime slacker!:D

Originally posted by chynado11

:jawdrop:

*gasps*

Are you fawking kidding me? You actually came out of your hidden "closet"<----not the cliche you all are thinking about ;) I m so proud

NYC was rainy but the music was on point!! Made the best of it.

CD

Call someone sometime slacker!:D

lunchtime . . .

I've already met Dee & Vic, but want to meet everybody else. We should all get together for dinner or drinks before we go out one night! Poolside cocktails at the Delano, anyone? :D

Dancin', Drinkin' and top shelf tunes!

Originally posted by joeygk

I've already met Dee & Vic, but want to meet everybody else. We should all get together for dinner or drinks before we go out one night! Poolside cocktails at the Delano, anyone? :D

im def down for this im sure everyone else is as well.....cant get enough of this....can we try to hit up happy hour my ass is b-r-o-k-e!!!

you mean top shelf hunnies?? LMFAO

CD

no, no can do, I'll be busy 24-7 taking pics all over SoBe of the gilrs skini-dipping :D ...well I think I can fit you guys in somewhere in my busy schedule...I imagine there will be a Miami CP meetup sometime during the conference? 'Cos when getting FUBAR, the more the better :D

okay- screw the poolside cocktails at the Delano......let's all just split an order of mozzerella sticks at Dennys???? :D

If there are Waffle Houses in Miami, I vote for Waffle House (I have been t old there are no Waffle Houses in Miami), if no Waffle Houses, then IHOP.

im def down for this im sure everyone else is as well.....cant get enough of this....can we try to hit up happy hour my ass is b-r-o-k-e!!!

you mean top shelf hunnies?? LMFAO

CD

Originally posted by vicman

If there are Waffle Houses in Miami, I vote for Waffle House (I have been t old there are no Waffle Houses in Miami), if no Waffle Houses, then IHOP.

Actually- I had an "incident" at the IHOP on my way down to Key West for Fantasy Fest last year. Apparently I'm blacklisted from every IHOP dining establishment in greater North America. :laugh: :laugh:

Let's just do the waffle house. Although, I don't think I've ever seen one down here?

Let's just do the waffle house. Although, I don't think I've ever seen one down here?

thats what i mean, before i went to Miami the last time I was there...ummm..actually next to last time I was there, a friend who's from there told me that there were no Waffle Houses in Miami...hmmm...i'll see if his punk ass knows whats up with 'dis..maybe its to rednecky of a joint...I know there wer plenty of them in Tampa.

Actually- I had an "incident" at the IHOP on my way down to Key West for Fantasy Fest last year. Apparently I'm blacklisted from every IHOP dining establishment in greater North America. :laugh: :laugh:

You went to IHOP and tried to order waffles, didn't you! It's International House of PANCAKES, not International House of Waffles! They get saucy if you try to order waffles there!

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You went to IHOP and tried to order waffles, didn't you! It's International House of PANCAKES, not International House of Waffles! They get saucy if you try to order waffles there!

IHOW

Pancake House...I hear the waffle pizza with bits of real waffle imbeded with the chhesy mixture is the dope!

The waffle enchiladas, where you have the saucy concoction in side 2 rolled up waffles smothered in chili/tomato sauce and cheese..yum, yum..or the waffle loaf: real waffles shaped into a loaf (to resemble a meat loaf) smothered in rich tomatie sauce accompanied with sides of potato, and brocolli....

or the waffle dim sum, tender waffle pieces inside a dumpling...yum ,yum...