Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plastic Surgery

SPYGIRL3

i have had minor cosmetic surgeries......i cannot explain lol...i am late for work...yes i am happy with the work...however it was nothing altering in any major way so...i am pretty much the same........if u want to do a search..or go to the fashion board...i believe i described it there....;)

Every friend I have, who had breast implants absolutely love them... I even have a friend who's boobs came out lop-sidded, and one nipple permantly numb... and she still swears by them... A lil too high of a price to pay for me, but hey if it makes people think better about themselves, then I'm all for it.... I'm actually goin with a friend who's goin in for a consultation on tues for implants... she's like 4'11 and weighs like 98 lbs... She's got baby boob's, but they fit HER perfectly... I see no reason's for tiny girls to want bigger chest's... I think natural it the most beautiful... but self esteem, and confidence sure do make anyone's appearance that much more liked by others...

This summer I was going to get the Lasik surgery done to correct my vision. I know it's not plastic surgery and off the topic but it is considered cosmetic. It's just that I'm tired of wearing contacts and glasses. Had anyone had that done recently? Just to get some feedback.

Originally posted by homersimpson

This summer I was going to get the Lasik surgery done to correct my vision. I know it's not plastic surgery and off the topic but it is considered cosmetic. It's just that I'm tired of wearing contacts and glasses. Had anyone had that done recently? Just to get some feedback.

MY EX, HIS STEP DAD, AND STEP SIS ALL HAD IT DONE..

They ALL love it... Extremely painless, unless of course you need implants inserted in your eyes. But if you just need some retna shaved off, it's a piece of cake... Completely painless and extremely accurate... theres like a 1% chance of error.. That CAN be fixed... He says he felt slight pressure, but other then that the numbing drop's were his only issue... they made his eyesight blurry for a few hours but thats it. they ask that you wear hideous gogles to sleep for a few days and keep re -wetting drops in your eyes...but thats the only follow up... The day after, he woke and could see better than I can.. He loves it.... And would do it agin gin a heartbeat...

Originally posted by homersimpson

I kniow about ten people who have had this done, and they are sooooo glad that they got it done. I haven't heard anything negative about it...

I have poor circulation which led to some broken capillaries and veins and things of that sort. I definitely want to get rid of those.

Other than that- I don't think I would get anything else done. I used to want implants, but the more research I do, and the more I see them... the less attractive I find them. Plus I'm pretty sure I could find something to do with that ten grand that would improve my life much more than having big boobs would.

Originally posted by xxlea

Hey sweety, how Vegas?? Harrassing any showgirls ;)

Can you belive I haven't even went to a strip club yet? :) Only clubs clubs clubs and they all suck! I'm actually in NY right now for a week, I just arrived last night, and it's good 'ol Sound factory for me on Sat night! You coming?

Originally posted by tastyt

Plus I'm pretty sure I could find something to do with that ten grand that would improve my life much more than having big boobs would.

Nice point.....:D

I'd consider a thing or two, I don't think I am that obessed with it to really do it....

Originally posted by glowgirl

I fell and broke my nose when I was 8 and i always hated the way i looked in pics.....so 20 years later I fixed it.

Def worth it!

That's different, I think. But as long as you like it, that all that matters:)