Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the Best part of YOUR body... That you absolutley love..?

sparklez929

Too many time's we find ourselves focusing on the bad, and not enough times do we find ourselves focusing on our better qualities...

Name a part of your body that you are exremely fond of...

And by all mean's, If your one of the lucky one's who have numerous one's... Post Em All....!!!

Me I absolutley love my ass... Sure Any guy goes GAGA over a chic with a small waist and nice round bottom.... But I think mine is just BAMN...!!! I love it... And I also love my perky lil nana's... There ohh soo precious, and just the right size...!!! I also have the coolest loking eye's.. there bluish, greyish, greenish, yellow... Very wild lookin with lil spec's in them... I also got me some perty locks.. Long brown curly-q's....

I thank my mom every chance I get for not allowing me to take after my dads side of the family... hehe...:D

Originally posted by romy20

Ive seen some girls (like my sister lol)

and they're legs are alllll scarred up

I was a clumsy kid....I have a nasty scar on my left knee bc I was an ass and decided to go down a HUGE hill on my rollar skates :rolleyes:

Originally posted by klohe

I was a clumsy kid....I have a nasty scar on my left knee bc I was an ass and decided to go down a HUGE hill on my rollar skates :rolleyes:

lol its ok i think everyone has a childhood scar. all it does is bring back fond memories;) I thought i was a professional at all the x-treme sports:D

Originally posted by az-tec

eyes....

lol. . .when Andy 1st met the sex board kitten:

~"i recognize your eyes"

"wanna see them now?"

~"yes!"

::holds color changing eyes up to a light::

~"wooooooooooooowwww. . ." mouth_water.gif

Id have to say my lips. . .and my hips. . .and my boobs ::although i hate my nips:: ;)

i like my eyes the best... theyre a cool color... and i like the way they look when i do cool eye makeup on them sometimes... umm... and most of the time i love my hair. but sometimes, as does everyone, i have a bad hair day :tongue:

oh, and my teeth too.. i take such pride in them lol i brush them after every meal... and i keep them lookin nice and pearly white heheheh... makes my smile stay nice and healthy lookin' :D

Originally posted by clubkat

lol. . .when Andy 1st met the sex board kitten:

~"i recognize your eyes"

"wanna see them now?"

~"yes!"

::holds color changing eyes up to a light::

~"wooooooooooooowwww. . ." mouth_water.gif

Id have to say my lips. . .and my hips. . .and my boobs ::although i hate my nips:: ;)

thanks hon:):smoke: :smoke:

;)