Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dammit! Another Saeed & Palash tune!

These guys are going nuts! Release just got promos of Saeed & Palash remixes of Peter Bailey - U Need It. Out on Steve Lawler's Harlem label. So by my count, that's about 6 new releases from S&P in the last two weeks. If you count the stuff out on Addictive, I think they're responsible for at least 8-10 tunes in the past month. WTF is up with that? Can't they spread it out over a few months so it won't hurt my checking account so bad? I guess they're making a big push for pre-WMC releases. This could be the year of Saeed & Palash if they keep this up.

Well, time to check Yoshi to see if they got any new S&P stuff. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

These guys are going nuts! Release just got promos of Saeed & Palash remixes of Peter Bailey - U Need It. Out on Steve Lawler's Harlem label. So by my count, that's about 6 new releases from S&P in the last two weeks. If you count the stuff out on Addictive, I think they're responsible for at least 8-10 tunes in the past month. WTF is up with that? Can't they spread it out over a few months so it won't hurt my checking account so bad? I guess they're making a big push for pre-WMC releases. This could be the year of Saeed & Palash if they keep this up.

Well, time to check Yoshi to see if they got any new S&P stuff. :rolleyes:

speaking of which, since you and kuro are probably the best informed of upcoming releases, what are some of anticipated releases being talked about for WMC, if you know any?

Originally posted by vicman

speaking of which, since you and kuro are probably the best informed of upcoming releases, what are some of anticipated releases being talked about for WMC, if you know any?

Well, if you take last year as any indication, and you see a tune like the remix of Electric Ave being THE hit to come out of WMC, I'm thinking the Kylie Minogue "In Your Eyes" remix by Saeed & Palash could catch on. Of course, I'm very partial to Saeed & Palash, so my opinion is a bit biased. :D