Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many ketchup packets do you usually use?

Let's use an order of Large Fries at Micky D's as the baseline. How many ketchup packets do you usually use to cover this? I'd never given it much thought, but I realized today at lunch that I use an obscene amount. I probably average about 8-10, but I've used as much as a dozen on a few occasions.

And for the times I eat in, I usually use at least 6 of those little cups of ketchup. 8-10 of those tiny paper one's at Wendy's.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Let's use an order of Large Fries at Micky D's as the baseline. How many ketchup packets do you usually use to cover this? I'd never given it much thought, but I realized today at lunch that I use an obscene amount. I probably average about 8-10, but I've used as much as a dozen on a few occasions.

And for the times I eat in, I usually use at least 6 of those little cups of ketchup. 8-10 of those tiny paper one's at Wendy's.

werd, i love ketchup and proly use 6 little tubs at Mickey D's or 8 packest.Sometimes I go exoticx and use mustard like the french or the honey sauce for the mcnuggets or the bbq sauce jkust to give it a different twist.

of course this increases at least ten fold depending the sandwich i get to accompany the fries. a big mcmac i would proly use 10 packet more, a quarter pounder wid cheeze will pro;ly get the same amount 'cos some burgers taste better on the humid side..sloppy and messy

supersizelg.jpg

Originally posted by vicman

werd, i love ketchup and proly use 6 little tubs at Mickey D's or 8 packest.Sometimes I go exoticx and use mustard like the french or the honey sauce for the mcnuggets or the bbq sauce jkust to give it a different twist.

of course this increases at least ten fold depending the sandwich i get to accompany the fries. a big mcmac i would proly use 10 packet more, a quarter pounder wid cheeze will pro;ly get the same amount 'cos some burgers taste better on the humid side..sloppy and messy

supersizelg.jpg

Yo, the hot mustard sauce for the McNuggets is 'da bomb on fries! I do that all the fucking time at Micky D's.

I used to use 6-8 packs of the ketchup but I began to cut back on ketchup and fries. So now I just open my burger and dump 2 packs of ketchup on the patty and use 2 more for my fries. Whatever drips from the burger also ends up being fry dip.

Yo, the hot mustard sauce for the McNuggets is 'da bomb on fries! I do that all the fucking time at Micky D's.

werd, i've tried that, its pretty good, even though i dont like spicy food, or spicy anything, the hot mustard ahs enough twang to have flavour but not to hot that all you taste is the mustard and not the fry.

Originally posted by zaguero

No shit?? I always get a tummy ache when I eat there. Hmmm:confused:

Well, last week, before I had the nasty string of upset tummy and constant poopiness, I had eaten at McDonald's. But I can't blame it completely on them. Cause the meal before McD's was Taco Bell, and the meal after was Baja Fresh. So I'm sure the total combo of sandwiching Gorditas and a Burritos Dos Manos around a Big Mac and fries had something to do with it. I was feeling really healthy last week and decided that I should eat quality food. :D

Now I haven't been to McD's in awhile, but if I remember correctly my technique was to spread out the first one to lay a foundation so the fry will never touch the tray or whatever else it's on. Then I use 3 maybe 4 more packets. I don't want my fries getting contaminated with some retards spit or something. Plus it's all about moderation, except when it comes to drugs of course!:D

Originally posted by MadamMillie

ewwww

i use, ZERO

i more like to sprinkle salt n pepper :)

I can't do Black and White only on Fries. Usually, they're too dry, and I end up choking. The only exception to the rule are Boardwalk Fries. Cause they're nice and greasy. So I can do those without ketchup. But for most other fries, I need a ketchup based lubricant to get those fries down.

What. :confused: It's right next to the Mustardglide at the grocery stores. What. :confused:

your disturbing....

sometimes the basics work (salt & pepper) but i agree with shady (for once) a greasy fry doesnt really require mustard, or ketchup, its optional, but a dry fry might need something.

by the way, curly fries..i love 'em, especially with the seasoning that they use on them.

by the way, curly fries..i love 'em, especially with the seasoning that they use on them.

Yes. Curly Fries I can definitely do without Ketchup. Although a little BBQ Sauce or Horseradish Sauce on the C. Fries can add a little zing to the zang.

WTF is a zang??? :confused:

MAYO!!!! Thats the best thing for fries. And the mustard sauce is good too, try the sweet and sour on the mcfish, thats prettty good too.

Originally posted by therunner

MAYO!!!! Thats the best thing for fries. And the mustard sauce is good too, try the sweet and sour on the mcfish, thats prettty good too.

why is it that everything that is fried tastes better?

Originally posted by zaguero

I dunno, but if you use lard it taste way better!

yeah, an uncle of mine back in mexico has already had by-pass usrghery 3 times alrteady, and the damn idiot still tells my aunt to cook everyting with lrd, the damn idiot, then he complains when he's in the hospital recovering from surgery

yeah, an uncle of mine back in mexico has already had by-pass usrghery 3 times alrteady, and the damn idiot still tells my aunt to cook everyting with lrd, the damn idiot, then he complains when he's in the hospital recovering from surgery

Sounds like my uncle bill, that guy had three bypasses and the last one a quadruple (spl) bypass and would then talk about the way how he needs to get in shape, so would go out walking for about an hour and we found out that he was only walking to the store to buy smokes and would then come back and drink Seagram's 7 and coke until he passed out. He made it to the ripe ol' age of 63. RIP Bill!!

Oh and a funny story about uncle Bill (he is from arkansas so just read on)... He got drunk one time and was trying to change the channels on the tv but the batteries in the remote went dead, so as h furiously pushed the buttons, you know causethe harder you push the better they work, he got all pissed off, reached under the lazy-boy pulled out the old S&W 686 .357 4in barrel and shot the fucking cable box on top the tv. The bullet went through the living room wall into and then out of the kitchen stove and dislodged a brick on the outside wall of the house.