Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many ketchup packets do you usually use?

Originally posted by superfli

ack! why don't you just start an IV with crisco... :tongue:

you know, it might sopuns weird but down in mexico we put corn over an open fire or on the bbq and roast them and then smear them with mayo that has lime juice in it and put some chili powder, you can even get it from many street vendors, i personally like that combo, havent tried it with friesthough, but fried potatoe and more oil in tyhe mayo...thta would be like 70g of fat in dem fries.

one of my roommates back in college had one of those fry daddy things and he put crisco in there....he'd then buy frozen french fries, toss them in the hot crisco and eat 'em with mayo...quite nauseating, but he was skinny as a rail...i hate people with fast metabolisms... :(

one of my roommates back in college had one of those fry daddy things and he put crisco in there....he'd then buy frozen french fries, toss them in the hot crisco and eat 'em with mayo...quite nauseating, but he was skinny as a rail...i hate people with fast metabolisms... :(

werd, one of myfriends in college worked at Mickey D's part time his first couple of semesters, damn kid was skinny as shit and could get away downing 2 big macs a day with punch and pie and still be under a buck fifty :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

werd, one of myfriends in college worked at Mickey D's part time his first couple of semesters, damn kid was skinny as shit and could get away downing 2 big macs a day with punch and pie and still be under a buck fifty :mad: :mad:

I had roomate like that too. He would sit in front of the TV with his Jumbo Jack and jar of mayo. After every bite he would spread mayo onto the burger plus eat the fries and drink. Bastard never gained a pound.

Originally posted by zaguero

I had roomate like that too. He would sit in front of the TV with his Jumbo Jack and jar of mayo. After every bite he would spread mayo onto the burger plus eat the fries and drink. Bastard never gained a pound.

i ate like crap in college too, but i was swimming twice a day for two hours each...that's the only reason i didn't gain 100 pounds... :D i used to love momma celeste pizza's..mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Originally posted by zaguero

dude fix your damn sig...

logo_l.jpg

i ate like crap in college too, but i was swimming twice a day for two hours each...that's the only reason i didn't gain 100 pounds... :D i used to love momma celeste pizza's..mmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

in my college days i would go raid the local supermarket on free sample day and basically have lunch and dinner there...oh, wait I still do that at fresh fields every saturday :D

but i was really into ramne back then..cook a packet, throw insome frozen veggies and a can of tuna or some chicken, that was fullo meal..i also had an indian roomate, damn guy would down a whole pizza at 2am but he made some of the best indian food ive tasted