Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are your DREAMZ????

my dream is to be at a party one day dancing around, and the dj will drop some track and i'm thinkin "hey wait a second, that sounds familiar...." and everyone i know kinda starts lookin at me funny and i'm like "oh yeah - i made that!"

my dream is to do a live pa set of the best fusion of trance, techno and funky house anybody has ever heard, preferably around sunrise at space (ibiza), whereupon steve lawler comes out to close and i go out into the crowd and dance my brains out.

my dream is to produce a track so good that i hand tiesto my cd at a club one day, he takes a listen to it and says "this is pretty fucking good" and plays it right there.

oh yeah - my dream is to finish my phd, understand the mathematical structure of the brain, create a fluid computer/human interface, become a chill college professor where everyone loves my class and wants to work in my lab and i get to present my papers at conferences all over the world.

haha dreams rule!

(ps i'm not that good at producin music just yet - but once i do, skystepper, i'm going to need a vocalist ya know)

I wanna live in a solid onyx fortress up in the far north of Canada with absolutely no one around and where it's cold all year round. And the fortress would come complete with a recording studio, a weight room, a basketball court, and I'd have a black Hummer for whenever I felt like venturing out into civilization.

But if that's not attainable, I'd settle for a half frozen 40oz. right now.