Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You think CP is lame? check out Nightclubcity now thats a fucking retarted site

Yeah my spelling is horrible im the first to admit it.

But the site still sucks

Originally posted by unclebuc

Listen up moron,

If your gonna call someone or something RETARDED....atleast spell it right.....

Now grab your hockey helmet and get back on the short bus....RETARD!!!!!!!!!

The difference between sites is that there is nothing but love over there. On this site you have people who just love to sign on and cause trouble...*cough cough*.... There is no reason to put down that site on this board or any other board for that matter.

Ok man if you like the site then great. I am just going by my first impression of it i am not a memeber so i dont know how the vibe is. Maybe i judged it to quik.

I know i am going to get a lot of shit for this but it seems to me that new jersey thread of CP has alot more problems and hate then the newyork thread of CP.

NOTALLTHERE....why would you post something like that.....it's people like you that need to grow up. Most people over there don't bitch at each other back and forth....perhaps that is why you don't like it. Or maybe b/c most of the people over there.....including myself are grown up and act it......I'm glad you keep this shit over here.....please stay in this board with your dumb senseless posts. Oh....nice sig. you got there:rolleyes: :laugh:

i don't personnally know the people at ncc or even jp's website, but i do know some of the names on the board are old school clubplanet members, (and i'm talking when cp had a black background screen, anyone remember that?). that must have been like march/april 1998. i don't know when cp started, but they may have been some of the original posters

alot of the people who started that site and post there are the old skool clubnyc'ers (*sigh*)... who left this site cuz it got lame...

for good reason... so much drama...

back in 98 clubnyc was LuV... ;)

if u tap into the archives (yup.. black screen, red text...), there was none of the bs thats all over the jersey board (*ahem*), and the promoter drama was minimal (if any) and playful...

like one big dysfunctional clubhead family...