Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D"JAIS - teresadf luvdaclubs and all the hotties

well well, the gurlz are back... where have you hotties been? staying low on CP? hehehe, yea, few weeks left till D'JAIS! it's all about the happy hour and surviving till closing, you guys know me, i'm there from 5 till close, can u hang?

You know me Sydnie I can hang. I like to bounce around DJAIS for happy hour then go back to the house and then back to DJAIS. :D So excited for this summer it's going to be a good time..... :)

I know Starbryte will have a smart ass remark for this but the reason why I really haven't been posting as much is not only because some of the threads got really boring but also because I've been really busy at work. (starbryte insert wise ass comment here) ;)

OOOOO Thank you Sydie for the nice comment!! I dont think you remember me but if you saw me at HB you would know who I am. Anyway...There are only 71 days left til Belmar!!!! I am so excited. This summer is definitely going to be crazy...all of our houses are so close we will definitely be dropping somewhere if we cant make it to our own homes LOL. I am sooo ready for Djais...i cannot wait til sundays...absolutely the best.

I agree with your assy Teresa - cp was abit boring. Like Teresa I am also very busy...I am in my Tax season right now...soooo crazy.

Looking forward to the summer guys...until then see you at HB!

HA! i did my taxes already, can you beleive i am getting $800 back? lol, not bad for doing nothing... oh yea, i've been low too, dull around here, good thing saleen came back, yea i know... anyhow, i am not doing d'jais except maybe do the karaoke and bdays and some pr but that is it, you will deff see me there either buying shot for the gurls or passed out on the bar at the end of the nite... hopefully i get to stay in the back again so the bartenders can just carry me out back to the porch or else i am crashing at your place (couch, floor or bathtub)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by teresadf

You know me Sydnie I can hang. I like to bounce around DJAIS for happy hour then go back to the house and then back to DJAIS. :D So excited for this summer it's going to be a good time..... :)

I know Starbryte will have a smart ass remark for this but the reason why I really haven't been posting as much is not only because some of the threads got really boring but also because I've been really busy at work. (starbryte insert wise ass comment here) ;)

The one Hand _ _ _ is Back!!! Oh lord here we go miss innocence.......

Originally posted by teresadf

Hey Teresa..when is the DJais opening party anyway...it's on a Sunday isn't it??

:)

Originally posted by pipdaddy

get back to work you slacker....is it may yet?

I'm very distracted today since it's Friday.....Pip we'll be seeing you at HB tonight. Get those shots ready!!!!! :D

Tyco 16th ave has no idea what it's in for with us living there...... :)

Originally posted by StArBrYte

well I was going to join in on the fun on this thread, but I guess I can't cause I wasn't mentioned in the ATTN part... :cry:

Sydnie you are going to get it tonight from me!!! [/quote

hahaha, um, ar u making advances at me??? can't wait...