Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadygroovedc

Hey, everyone check Vic's profile!

Are you willing to bet? Ok fine it's not fair to take a helpless persons money, j/k:laugh: :laugh: BUT I know someone on the NY board romy20 that has WAYYYYY more then that. In conclusion there is a bigger loser, hahah once again j/k. Man I'm full of them today. You teach a mexican to speak englisdh and look what happens, they go overboard and won't shut up.:eek:

Originally posted by pgiddy

Are you willing to bet? Ok fine it's not fair to take a helpless persons money, j/k:laugh: :laugh: BUT I know someone on the NY board romy20 that has WAYYYYY more then that. In conclusion there is a bigger loser, hahah once again j/k. Man I'm full of them today. You teach a mexican to speak englisdh and look what happens, they go overboard and won't shut up.:eek:

its funny 'cos the 2 biggest losers...err I mean posters on the Dc board just happen to be a korean dude and a mexican dude, neither of the american born.

anyway, shady would have as much, or even more posts than me except he's had 3 business trips to my 1 since everyone started to pile on the posts, so he'll probably catch up somewhat and my average per day will probably go down somewhat in the week i'm at wmc.

Who's the other mexican? Anyways, wait why do I always say that, it's not even a word is it? Anyways, hahahah(ok I'll stop), After further review I have found numerous people with 15+ posts per day(ppd).

Originally posted by pgiddy

Who's the other mexican? Anyways, wait why do I always say that, it's not even a word is it? Anyways, hahahah(ok I'll stop), After further review I have found numerous people with 15+ posts per day(ppd).

transcend over in ny averages 15.22, kids got 8,000+ posts to his name