Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum Sucks !!!!

From my perspective I love Platinum...last time I was there the staff was friendly and music was good.....at least the bouncers don't stalk you like @ Hunka.....which I like also aside from the bouncer factor....Ojeda is always a pleasure to hear. Abyss Ive always hated but I'm not a hater.....people need to enjoy what's out there rather than bitch all the time....but this is a message board and people can post what they feel blah blah blah.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I just meant language wise silly:cool:

Easy there fella...I didn't call the girl a cunt...I said she was making herself sound like one. I'm a gentleman...I would NEVER call someone that!

And please...NEVER put me and that character in the same sentence again...not even the same paragraph...thanks

Have a good weekend!

SMOKEE

PS - thanks Lauren...you're not to shabby yourself..hehe ;)

Originally posted by smokee

Hey Barbiegirl...u have every right to voice your opinion but if u did it in a more intelligent manner...maybe people would actually give some validity to it.

"THIS CLUB AND IT's DJ ARE A JOKE !!!!" ....that just makes u sound like a cunt!

U might not be but that's the way u are coming off.

BTW - I've never been to Platinum so I can't give a review of it good or bad.

Also, have some respect for DJ's...can u spin records?? I highly doubt it. It's a skill that not everyone has...even if u don't like they're track selection or they're mixing, at least respect them for trying hard at what they do. Personally, I don't like Tsettos' style...but I wouldn't bash the guy....it's just a matter of taste/opinion!

SMOKEE

Intelligent manner.....she calls herself Barbiegirl.....what did you expect.:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by myoozikkluboy

hehe. I'm telling you people. Go to Focus at Conduit on Saturday nights. It's Jersey's BEST KEPT SECRET (20 min. South on Rt.1 from Platinum)

been catching a buzz about conduit... whats the 411...

Originally posted by myoozikkluboy

hehe. I'm telling you people. Go to Focus at Conduit on Saturday nights. It's Jersey's BEST KEPT SECRET (20 min. South on Rt.1 from Platinum)

Not too bad, except for the crowd...UGLY!! :puke:

bmw4jay...you serious? the girl:boy ratio in Conduit is at LEAST 2:1 :eek:

Last night was RETARTED in there. I'm telling you that Davey Gold was dropping some sick traxx. He gets shit MAD early somehow and knows what and WHEN to play it. I'm in love with this party. I hooked up last night too....wooo hoooooooo!

People..... CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!

Focus at Conduit, Trenton, NJ

http://www.conduitmusic.com/clubconduit.html

Originally posted by kettleone4me

OK I just need to touch on this a bit, the setup is horrible, you walk down by the bar (on the DJ booth side) and it stops,the only way up to that section in the back is thru the dancefloor, which if busy could be a hassle, there are at lest 2 other places they could have put walkways to get up there, no where to go, not much room to move if its busy, it gets very clustered up in there, the way the two rooms are split is kinda silly as well, they went with very dark decor, but yet the club is very lit up, the lighting needs to get re-programmed, place just really doesnt get a vibe, please no one @ Platinum take offense to this just my opinion, I do have an honest question though, who designed the place? For real I would like to know

The best thing about Platinum is its setup! Every time I go out the most annoying thing is people running into you pushing you, whatever! Now I know that this is to be expected, and anyone who has been to tempts knows what I mean. But at Platinum I can use the setup to find a place to stay all night where I can just have fun with friends and not worry about being run over.

As far as the rest of it. I do not think that there is a club that everyone on here does like. Is there?

I think I will start a thread.

what i have to say i have been in platinum few times true bartenders sux they dont know whatta fuck they are doing no idea they got those 18 yr old girls workin ther ebut i like the club its self nice i went 4 boris one nite and his music is awsome barbiue girl whatta fuck u know about music and dj's boris is the man n he knows how to work the crowd !!!

the lights yeah they have to re-program it cuz the program they have now sux!

other than that i like the club !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

did i ever say BORIS ??

no - i don't think that i did

the reason is because i LOVE boris - now and back in the day when he used to be resident at EXIT !!!!

read the whole thread - then comment !!!

:tongue:

boris BIG FRIDAYS @ Roxy, back in the days. Exit - blah...

Originally posted by djcalvin

what i have to say i have been in platinum few times true bartenders sux they dont know whatta fuck they are doing no idea they got those 18 yr old girls workin ther ebut i like the club its self nice i went 4 boris one nite and his music is awsome barbiue girl whatta fuck u know about music and dj's boris is the man n he knows how to work the crowd !!!

the lights yeah they have to re-program it cuz the program they have now sux!

other than that i like the club !!!

HEY CLAIRE!!!!!!!!!!

We have another candidate for your class...........sponsored by a MORON FREE AMERICA