Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK I survived wisdom teeth extraction!

I look like I got punched in the face a few times minus the bruises (thank god) mostly cause whatever they used to hold my mouth open made my lips swell something fierce. However, they gave me some intravenous pain killer that made me float for a while. Now I have a big bottle of hydrocodeine (which I'm scared to try, that stuff fucked my sister up bigtime after her knee surgery) and three other bottles of pretty colored pills. I'll be on a nice diet of apple sauce, jello and pastina for the next few days (ehhhhh) and I hear alcohol is out of the question. BUT it looks like I will be up and clubbing Saturday night!!! woowoo!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I look like I got punched in the face a few times minus the bruises (thank god) mostly cause whatever they used to hold my mouth open made my lips swell something fierce. However, they gave me some intravenous pain killer that made me float for a while. Now I have a big bottle of hydrocodeine (which I'm scared to try, that stuff fucked my sister up bigtime after her knee surgery) and three other bottles of pretty colored pills. I'll be on a nice diet of apple sauce, jello and pastina for the next few days (ehhhhh) and I hear alcohol is out of the question. BUT it looks like I will be up and clubbing Saturday night!!! woowoo!

Cool! Glad you survived. Don't forget to bring the pills out with you Saturday night! :rolleyes:

Glad you are ok. I got mine extracted a week ago and already getting back to normal, so you will be ok in no time. The diet thing sucks - i dont think i am gonna have another yogurt for a long time, but pills are a brighter side of it. Be careful, though.

you should've looked me up vixen, then you might've been in the kind of pain where you'd want to do this :knife: to yourself :D...

i'll be finished dental skool this may, i could've messed you up something fierce, but that's what the pain meds are for..i especially love it when patients come into the skool looking for narcotics...you tell them you'll give them tylenol 3 (tylenol and codeine) for their pain and they respond with, "i think i need something strong like vicodin or percocet." anyways...my two cents...

had my wisdom teeth yanked out over the summer. i had never been put under by anesthetics (or whatever they are called) before...which was definately a bizarre experience. i could feel the shit spreading out through my body-and when it hit my head i was OUT. i woke up later wondering when it was going to start-and then i tried to figure out how the hell i had been moved to a different room. the nurse laughed at me and was like, "you dont remember walking in here?"

one thing tho - as out of it as i was, i still had enough sense to argue for a later time for my follow up visit. they wanted me to come at 8 am, and i slurred my way into an 11 am appointment. no way i was getting up that early.

anyway...hope you feel better.

I look like I got punched in the face a few times minus the bruises (thank god) mostly cause whatever they used to hold my mouth open made my lips swell something fierce.

That'll teach you....the lips being swollen isn't really a problem:rolleyes: