Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much work do you actually do?

vicman

On a really busy day when worlds collide and the shit hits the fan....2 hours max, most other days 30min and thats out of a 12 hour shift. I have been woring this job for almost two months now and have read three books, made over 200 posts (on this board) and have gotten a B in two classes, and have never studied outside of work and schedule all classes to hit the days I work.

Originally posted by therunner

On a really busy day when worlds collide and the shit hits the fan....2 hours max, most other days 30min and thats out of a 12 hour shift. I have been woring this job for almost two months now and have read three books, made over 200 posts (on this board) and have gotten a B in two classes, and have never studied outside of work and schedule all classes to hit the days I work.

yeah dude, same here, even when shit hit the fan i still have lots of free time..its so much that i'm actually seriously thinking of going back to school to fill up the free time, plus once in school i can check out the fresh meat..some times its so slow they shouldnt even make us show up

Originally posted by vicman

yeah dude, same here, even when shit hit the fan i still have lots of free time..its so much that i'm actually seriously thinking of going back to school to fill up the free time, plus once in school i can check out the fresh meat..some times its so slow they shouldnt even make us show up

If I turned the ringers on the phones off or just forward them to another office (which i do sometimes) I go out and take three to four hour smoke breaks and took a six hour lunch one day.

It depends, some days I only do about 3 or 4 hours, other days like yesterday I did about 6 hours of work. Tell me about it thats way too much work for any person to do. I think sweat shop workers work less then me.

I've actually been working my butt off lately - which means about 5 out of the 8 hours are spent working instead of cruising the internet!

Of course, the reason I'm working my butt off this week is because last week I barely worked an hour each day. *shrug*

And I still get glowing reviews! :D

i think peopel at work should give me a BIG raise. 'cos I slack like no one else here, it takes hard work to slack as I do here..and its not only like any other slacking time, its high quality slacking time...ok..i actually have stuff to do this morning :(

Originally posted by vicman

i think peopel at work should give me a BIG raise. 'cos I slack like no one else here, it takes hard work to slack as I do here..and its not only like any other slacking time, its high quality slacking time...ok..i actually have stuff to do this morning :(

Werd!! It's harder to look busy than it isto actually do my job. The thing about is that I am done with my job in about 15-20 mn. then I sit around reading and posting