Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How sexy is your name?????

rachel1997

M – You are emotional and intense. When involved in a relationship, you throw your entire being into it. Nothing stops you; there are no holds barred. You are all consuming and crave someone who is equally passionate and intense. You believe in total sexual freedom. You are willing to try anything and everything. Your supply of sexual energy is inexhaustible. You also enjoy mothering your mate.

Originally posted by glowdancer

well the m does describe me well

as for j

he does fuck me marvelous

i can vouch for that being true

alright i know this thread is old....

but after reading that bunch of verbal diarhea yesterday...

this statement right here in yer own words totally contridicts shit.

Obviously this J is refering to Jon and u tried trashing him by saying he was a bad fuck and had a small dick which may be true and all but this right here proves that u contridicted yerself thus making u a hippotcrite becaue u said he "fucks u marvelous" and that "u can vouch for that being true" well if u can vouch for it being true then why did u subject all of clubplanet to yer verbal tyraid on someone who u usta called a "marvelous fuck that u can vouch for being true"? :confused:

Originally posted by quoth

alright i know this thread is old....

but after reading that bunch of verbal diarhea yesterday...

this statement right here in yer own words totally contridicts shit.

Obviously this J is refering to Jon and u tried trashing him by saying he was a bad fuck and had a small dick which may be true and all but this right here proves that u contridicted yerself thus making u a hippotcrite becaue u said he "fucks u marvelous" and that "u can vouch for that being true" well if u can vouch for it being true then why did u subject all of clubplanet to yer verbal tyraid on someone who u usta called a "marvelous fuck that u can vouch for being true"? :confused:

haha ur a big fucking idiot

that j refers jay

this thread was made when i was jay's girlfriend

it was made way before i even fucked jon

go kill urself now quoth

:blown:

haha ur a big fucking idiot

that j refers jay

this thread was made when i was jay's girlfriend

it was made way before i even fucked jon

go kill urself now quoth

:blown:

no im no idiot

its very true what i just said....especially if no one read the year that this thread was posted such as myself.

Originally posted by quoth

no im no idiot

its very true what i just said....especially if no one read the year that this thread was posted such as myself.

how is it true?

:laugh:

well anyways if u want to continue the drama go onto the drama board and borrow the crown for awhile

i however will not entertain cp with anymore of these drama filled antics..

how is it true?

:laugh:

well anyways if u want to continue the drama go onto the drama board and borrow the crown for awhile

i however will not entertain cp with anymore of these drama filled antics..

I aint borrowing shit from u.

i speak the truth, yer just too cunty and too dense and have too much of a "fuck u i dont care" attitutde to look at yerself and what u have become.

And yer only typical comeback for that is "u don't know me well enough"

But whatever..let's not continue this....Zehra ripped u enough of a new asshole to last a month.

T - You are very sensitive, private, and sexually passive; you like a partner who takes the lead. Music, soft lights and romantic thoughts turn you on. You fantasize, but do not tend to fall in and out of love easily. When in love, you are romantic, idealistic, mushy, and extremely intense. You enjoy having your senses and your feelings stimulated, titillated, and teased. You are a great flirt. You can make your relationships fit your dreams, oftentimes all in your own head.

--You fantasize, but do not tend to fall in and out of love easily.

--You enjoy having your senses and your feelings stimulated,

titillated, and teased. You are a great flirt.

Everything except these 2 lines is completely false :rolleyes:

Originally posted by rachel1997

According to studies, the first letter of your first name reveals your sexual identity.

I – You have a great need to be loved, appreciated... even worshipped. You enjoy luxury, sensuality, and pleasures of the flesh. You look for lovers who know what they are doing. You are not interested in an amateur, unless that amateur wants a tutor. You are fussy and exacting about having your desires satisfied. You are willing to experiment and try new modes of sexual expression. You bore easily and thus require sexual adventure and change. You are more sensual than sexual, but you are sometimes downright lustful.

normal.gif

Hmm...Very true :) I like this :D

Originally posted by djvectrex

SERGIO.....

S – You are secretive, self-contained, and shy. You are very sexy, sensual, and passionate, but you do not let on to this. Only in intimate privacy will this part of your nature reveal itself. When it gets down to the nitty-gritty, you are an expert. You know all the little tricks of the trade, can play any role or any game, and take your love life very seriously. You don't fool around. You have the patience to wait for the right person to come along.

this is soooooooooo true about me!!!:D wow.......;)

yo son...gime back my name...!....and i agree..that description fits me...

and Mike...u jumped the gun on this one....dead wrong

W – You are very proud, determined, and you refuse to take no for an answer when pursuing love. Your ego is at stake. You are romantic, idealistic, and often in love with love itself, not seeing your partner as he or she really is. You feel deeply and throw all of yourself into your relationships. Nothing is too good for your lover. You enjoy playing love games.

Thats me!!

D – Once you get it into your head that you want someone, you move full steam ahead in pursuit. You do not give up your quest easily. You are nurturing and caring. If someone has a problem, this turns you on. You are highly sexual, passionate, loyal, and intense in your involvement, sometimes possessive and jealous. Sex to you is a pleasure to be enjoyed. You are stimulated by the eccentric and unusual, having a free and open.

All of this fits me ferfect, its like a clone... :D

Originally posted by rachel1997

According to studies, the first letter of your first name reveals your sexual identity

S – You are secretive, self-contained, and shy. You are very sexy, sensual, and passionate, but you do not let on to this. Only in intimate privacy will this part of your nature reveal itself. When it gets down to the nitty-gritty, you are an expert. You know all the little tricks of the trade, can play any role or any game, and take your love life very seriously. You don't fool around. You have the patience to wait for the right person to come along.

normal.gif

:D fits me

D – Once you get it into your head that you want someone, you move full steam ahead in pursuit. You do not give up your quest easily. You are nurturing and caring. If someone has a problem, this turns you on. You are highly sexual, passionate, loyal, and intense in your involvement, sometimes possessive and jealous. Sex to you is a pleasure to be enjoyed. You are stimulated by the eccentric and unusual, having a free and open.

Hmmm.....some of this is true, some really isn't :blank:

M – You are emotional and intense. When involved in a relationship, you throw your entire being into it. Nothing stops you; there are no holds barred. You are all consuming and crave someone who is equally passionate and intense. You believe in total sexual freedom. You are willing to try anything and everything. Your supply of sexual energy is inexhaustible. You also enjoy mothering your mate.