Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner?

aboyfrombklyn

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are with someone whom is not important enough to you where you would find yourself cheating... There's no reason why you should be with them in the first place...

I keep telling my bestest friend that, b/c she's been cheating on her b/f for like ever... But she claim's she's too used to being with her current b/f... and that it would break HIS heart if she broke up with him..??? <---And you guys thought I was mean....:(

I hate to say this, but I would rather get cheated on, then be the cheater... I believe feeling guilty for ruining a relationship I cared for, would be much worse then accepting being cheated on... Sound's sick, I know... but think about it... The angel on my shoulder is far bigger then the devil on my other one... I would feel too bad... And that would eat at me...:(

I was with my ex for 5 and a half years and I never cheated...:D

It just makes you feel like a better person knowing you avoided the temptation..you know all the temptation I have overcome by not cheating..it makes you a stronger and more stable person..

I could never look into the eyes of someone I love if I cheated..

To me people who do that are so selfish...

Well I don't care to admit it but Yes I have cheated. I think the reason was because I had just started college, things were all new to me and I was finally willing to live the 'free-spirited' life, when in fact it just ties you more down. Having 1 boyfirend is hard enough to keep happy, having 2 is just too much. I have yet to figure stuff out too, damn, this probably isn't the best thing to post!

i only cheated on my very first bf when i was 18 yrs old, only AFTER i found his incriminating Cancun photos from spring break ---- had to play that mother f*cker out ;):mad::finger: and yes i understand how spring breakers are b/c i was down there too, yet i was VERY faithful

2nd ex-bf --- never cheated

current bf --- never cheated nor would i ever have the desire to :love:

One time me and my friends renting a hotel room in seaside, so we were partying drinkin b33rs and chillin by the pool, so im drunk not to drunk just feel good, im up aganist the wall by my room with the door open music pumpin, just lookin at my friends, and I swear to you im not lying...This girl came over to me, and said "Your cute" she giggled and grabbed my shirt like pulled me into the room and she started to get undressed. I was like Whoaat the fuck...so ofcourse I get undressed...she starts blowin me as im rubbin/fingering her,, so we started fuckin bout 20-25mins later, were done, and we get dressed.

We go outside the room, her fucking boyfriend was on the top level looking for her. So my friends inform me of this and we took a walk on the boardwalk...never saw her again.

The moral of this story is I loved my girlfriend at the time (4yrs), and I cheated. It was a weird feeling... I think I can be more loyal now that im older.

:(

NOW the thing is do you tell your girlfriend/boyfriend...about it!

My x cheated on me. We were together for a long time as well.

Never, ever cheated on her.

But when I started dating again, I did what I hated about her. Wasn't honest, wasn't up front and totally wrong for doing it. I would never do again.

Either you are in the relationship or not.

totallytrance's reply raises an interesting question. What if you were in a relationship with someone you really cared about, but had an opportunity to go beyond, not only sexually, with someone but also in a love-at-first sight type of way.

For instance you are at a party or a club and you meet someone that all the sudden you have an unbeleivable connection with. One that outshines your current relationship. Are you falling deeper in love and are you cheating on yourself to not act on the impulses that are also mixing with your hormones?

You might just find the love of your life. You will never know unless it happens I guess?

Does anyone see my point?

Originally posted by totallytrance

No, not planning to cheat on anyone

I've cheated before only for stupid reasons...like being bored of the person i'm with...and it always results in me breaking up with them the following week because I have the WORST conscious EVERRRRRRR!

The guy i'm with now--I could NEVER cheat on...i'm completely in love with him...hes my lobster.:heart: :heart:

lobster! Does that mean you use a nutcracker to break him or you just like to use butter when eating his tail?

Originally posted by blackhaus1

I've cheated before only for stupid reasons...like being bored of the person i'm with...and it always results in me breaking up with them the following week because I have the WORST conscious EVERRRRRRR!

The guy i'm with now--I could NEVER cheat on...i'm completely in love with him...hes my lobster.:heart: :heart:

Originally posted by covetoys

and you meet someone that all the sudden you have an unbeleivable connection with. One that outshines your current relationship. Are you falling deeper in love and are you cheating on yourself to not act on the impulses that are also mixing with your hormones?

You might just find the love of your life. You will never know unless it happens I guess?

Does anyone see my point?

I totally see your point. The girl I've been with lately understands me in a way that my current g/f never has, and I feel more of a bond with her than I do with my g/f. But my g/f doesn't get back to the States til June, so it'd be pretty shitty of me to leave her now for this other girl, even though me and this other girl have grown unbelieveably tight in the past couple months.

Originally posted by blackhaus1

You're dating someone? :confused:;) That was sweet....:D

Cove--if your meeting someone you feel you have a stong connection to makes you have doubts about your current, then I think you owe it to both yourself and your current gf to explore those feelings. BUT...not behind her back--I hate when people are selfish and try out the other person for a while when they are still supposedly "with" you--that way if the connection fails they've still got you there. A one or two time meeting with someone doesn't necessarily mean that the connection will still be there after a month or 2...so tell your current that you're having doubts and need a break. That way it will give BOTH of you the opportunity to see what's going on and what you're really feeling.

Ugh, this question is making me very unhappy :(

Originally posted by ReginaP

Cove--if your meeting someone you feel you have a stong connection to makes you have doubts about your current, then I think you owe it to both yourself and your current gf to explore those feelings. BUT...not behind her back--I hate when people are selfish and try out the other person for a while when they are still supposedly "with" you--that way if the connection fails they've still got you there. A one or two time meeting with someone doesn't necessarily mean that the connection will still be there after a month or 2...so tell your current that you're having doubts and need a break. That way it will give BOTH of you the opportunity to see what's going on and what you're really feeling.

Those were my thoughts exactly.

I'll admit that I've done some things while in a relationship that, in retrospect, were really fucked up and stupid- but I've never told someone I was committed to them and then broken that promise.

Never cheated on any girl I have been with. I have been with my current girl for 4 years now, and I am going ring shopping tomorrow. I have done a lot of browsing and i am going to make my purchase tomorrow. Has anyone been to Stuart Moore's in Soho? They have the nicest engagement rings there. They are all handmade.

Originally posted by jimk29

Never cheated on any girl I have been with. I have been with my current girl for 4 years now, and I am going ring shopping tomorrow. I have done a lot of browsing and i am going to make my purchase tomorrow. Has anyone been to Stuart Moore's in Soho? They have the nicest engagement rings there. They are all handmade.

I have Jacob the Jewelers number if you want it...hes supposed to be the best.