Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner?

aboyfrombklyn

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njdionysus

although my girl never actually found out, she just knew... call it woman's intuition, whatever. Oddly enough I started spending a lot more time with her and our relationship grew stronger every day. A year or so later, I had a lot of drama going on with my family and when I really needed her she walked out on me. As much as it hurt, there was nothing I could do. I learned my lesson and vowed to never cheat again.

So dont ever take your relationship for granted because if you're thinking about cheating, your significant other probably is too. Cheating is one of the reasons why today's society sucks and the divorce rate is so high! When couples got married back in the day, they stuck together worked out their problems and valued their relationship more than people do today.

I think most people know when they have been cheated on. Your bf/gf starts acting differently as if nothing is wrong, which is the main indicator.

I would NEVER EVER cheat. I couldn't live with myself knowing what I did.

So dont ever take your relationship for granted because if you're thinking about cheating, your significant other probably is too. Cheating is one of the reasons why today's society sucks and the divorce rate is so high! When couples got married back in the day, they stuck together worked out their problems and valued their relationship more than people do today.

If you're going to cheat, why would you have a relationship with someone? I've known a lot of couples that have become unhappily married over time and they've cheated or at least wanted to. People do grow apart, but if you're not happy in any relationship you need to move on before you starting hooking up with someone else, especially if you're married!

what a load of morality crap - humans are not purely monogomous creatures - its unatural... (not to say its imposible to live a monogomous life - nothings wrong with that - its just that its an exception to the majority)... humans need to evolve... but before we get into a drawn out argument here... i want to get a defenition of cheeting from ya guys...

i mean Clintons lawyers forever changed that defenition here in the US :)

Originally posted by Unbound

what a load of morality crap - humans are not purely monogomous creatures - its unatural... (not to say its imposible to live a monogomous life - nothings wrong with that - its just that its an exception to the majority)... humans need to evolve... but before we get into a drawn out argument here... i want to get a defenition of cheeting from ya guys...

i mean Clintons lawyers forever changed that defenition here in the US :)

I do agree, humans can be monogomous, but are not neccessarily by nature.....

Clinton changed a lot of stuuff

Originally posted by destiny779

:bounce: supposedly i cheated on 2 of my ex's...i dont think it was cheating but they obviously did...purely ridiculous...and it took me soooo long to convince them that i didnt cheat on them

I guess it depends on what you consider cheating...

:bounce: ok the first ex, me and him split up for like a week and i kissed 2 guys...one when i was sober and one when i wasnt....and when we got back together he asked if i kissed anyone else and i told him yea ..then he flips out sayin i cheated on him bc i knew we were going to get back together ...i really didnt though..and the second ex...i told him i was going to go wit some friends...so i went and ended up holdin hands wit my friend and just huggin him and stuff like that and i didnt know that my friend liked me...and someone told my then bf and also told him that i knew this guy liked me and i was leading him on ...according to my ex what i did was cheating...my definition is when you are going out...not during a break or anything like that...and you kiss or do anything further with someone other then your bf...i dont think what i did was cheating ..you guys be the judge

:bounce: ok the first ex, me and him split up for like a week and i kissed 2 guys...one when i was sober and one when i wasnt....and when we got back together he asked if i kissed anyone else and i told him yea ..then he flips out sayin i cheated on him bc i knew we were going to get back together ...i really didnt though..and the second ex...i told him i was going to go wit some friends...so i went and ended up holdin hands wit my friend and just huggin him and stuff like that and i didnt know that my friend liked me...and someone told my then bf and also told him that i knew this guy liked me and i was leading him on ...according to my ex what i did was cheating...my definition is when you are going out...not during a break or anything like that...and you kiss or do anything further with someone other then your bf...i dont think what i did was cheating ..you guys be the judge

THe first one, I'd say yes. The second one I would say no, but that's just my opinion.

Once your girl cheats on you, never take her back... she'll do almost anything to get you back, but don't do it. Once a cheat, always a cheat... I learned that the hard way!

that goes for guys too--i took one too many back and got slapped in the face again...full-out cheating is one thing i just have learned doesn't work itself out in the end...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Why didn't you just break up with him then???

I could be wrong, but it sounded to me like they were broken up at the time... not just on a break... but then got back together again. Am I right Destiny? It doesn't sound like "cheating" to me, but I can completely understand why her ex would have been hurt over it.

My ex accused me of cheating... because I FLIRTED with a girl! No touching, no kissing- just flirting! :eek:

Originally posted by tastyt

I could be wrong, but it sounded to me like they were broken up at the time... not just on a break... but then got back together again. Am I right Destiny? It doesn't sound like "cheating" to me, but I can completely understand why her ex would have been hurt over it.

My ex accused me of cheating... because I FLIRTED with a girl! No touching, no kissing- just flirting! :eek:

i agree about destiny not really cheating...

been there with the ex accusing for flirting--i am a big flirt and so possessive guys have just GOT TO GO...you can't have someone that breaks your spirit for their own insecurities and flirting is NOT cheating.

ok i must be somewhat numb... or tasteless or boring or whatever else or the combination of all but

why the fuck flirt if you're not interested in fucking?... teasing is cruel... but then again cruelty is sadism which is the highest form of erotica (IMHO) which is a lot to give to a person you're not with -which brings us to the fact that flirting=cheeting ;)

ha ha just busting balls overhere....

no but really

why flirt?

-UnboundUnFlirtingKind

PS i also dont window shop

Originally posted by Unbound

ok i must be somewhat numb... or tasteless or boring or whatever else or the combination of all but

why the fuck flirt if you're not interested in fucking?... teasing is cruel... but then again cruelty is sadism which is the highest form of erotica (IMHO) which is a lot to give to a person you're not with -which brings us to the fact that flirting=cheeting ;)

ha ha just busting balls overhere....

no but really

why flirt?

-UnboundUnFlirtingKind

PS i also dont window shop

I am just a flirt by nature. There is a difference in interested flirting and fun flirting. Being a flirt is soooooo much fun. I get away with murder. And you are correct teasing on purpose is cruel, but then again:tongue: ;):D

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I am just a flirt by nature. There is a difference in interested flirting and fun flirting. Being a flirt is soooooo much fun. I get away with murder. And you are correct teasing on purpose is cruel, but then again:tongue: ;):D

Oh absolutely, there are definitely different kinds of flirting. And sometimes you just want attention, you know? I flirt with gay boys more and much harder than with anyone else, not because I want to convert them but because it's fun and I know they aren't going to get any misconceptions.

Originally posted by tastyt

I flirt with gay boys more and much harder than with anyone else, not because I want to convert them but because it's fun and I know they aren't going to get any misconceptions.

There are some I wouldn't mind converting though!!!!!:tongue:

:bounce: we were broken up at the time...and by the way...flirting is fun..sometimes it gets me into trouble bc there's confusion on if i really want the guy or not...my best guy frineds and i flirt soo much and everyone..even our friends ask when we're gonna go out...it not like that...its just harmless

:bounce: we were broken up at the time...and by the way...flirting is fun..sometimes it gets me into trouble bc there's confusion on if i really want the guy or not...my best guy frineds and i flirt soo much and everyone..even our friends ask when we're gonna go out...it not like that...its just harmless

It's all good, no worries:)