Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEWEST ADDITION TO "BUMP" and "..."

quoth

what's up motherfucker!!!!!

glowgrlnyc you crackkkkkkkkkkkkk me the fuck up with computer fan shit even in the stage crew thread i was laughin.

avalondon-fuck u and your fee

totallytrance-talk to me when u reach 1,000 posts

romy-hey fuckstick

gmc-sup papa smurf, yes may 26th is on a sunday but in and around that weekend we will surely plan something!!!

smokesum-don't u have a cycle to inject into yer veins? or perhaps jerk off to some good ol ford assembly line robots?? :idea:

Originally posted by quoth

what's up motherfucker!!!!!

glowgrlnyc you crackkkkkkkkkkkkk me the fuck up with computer fan shit even in the stage crew thread i was laughin.

avalondon-fuck u and your fee

totallytrance-talk to me when u reach 1,000 posts

romy-hey fuckstick

gmc-sup papa smurf, yes may 26th is on a sunday but in and around that weekend we will surely plan something!!!

smokesum-don't u have a cycle to inject into yer veins? or perhaps jerk off to some good ol ford assembly line robots?? :idea:

:laugh:

no, I have one lover at its name is Johnny-5

Originally posted by smokesum

:laugh:

no, I have one lover at its name is Johnny-5

you fuckin liar. you know damn well u toss a couple off to that hindu speaking guy, Ben who is always busy fixing johnny-5. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

u sleep:confused: :confused: ????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Read my profile. :D (Nocturnal Creature)

I try to sleep sometimes but i used to work the graveyard shift for 3 years...11pm-8am sunday nights to friday mornings...a clubber's dream schedule...but the job went to shit and things happened and i quit it. But i have an interview this morning though. So we will see how that goes.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Read my profile. :D (Nocturnal Creature)

I try to sleep sometimes but i used to work the graveyard shift for 3 years...11pm-8am sunday nights to friday mornings...a clubber's dream schedule...but the job went to shit and things happened and i quit it. But i have an interview this morning though. So we will see how that goes.

good luck on your interview....:)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

good luck on your interview....:)

Thank you thank you.

i should get it...and i will show those motherfuckers who is boss and who knows his electronics.

Its a postion at this electronics wholesale retailer...no not best buy or the wiz...but this place in jersey that has been in business for years and i know some people down there and basically my job would be a car audio/and home theater salesman/installer which has sick earning potential if u know yer shit and if u hustle, not to mention comission. But whatev...its nothing compared to the money i used to make..but we all have to make sacrafices once in a while and getting a day job is definitely looking like a damn good sacrafice then working nights and seeing darkness and the sun rise in a warehouse.

Originally posted by o-jay®

Hey I'm off to work now, but I've met you before. I used to post as deeprock aka Eddie. I met you at Roxy when they gave out cards. You're one tall mofo. :eek:

oh shit thats right hahahaha u came up to me when i was still hookin up with sexxyH at the time (what a big fuckin mistake that was but let's not go there :rolleyes: ) yea good to see you. You one drunk mofo that night haha.

Originally posted by o-jay®

Hey I'm off to work now, but I've met you before. I used to post as deeprock aka Eddie. I met you at Roxy when they gave out cards. You're one tall mofo. :eek:

YOU WERE DEEPROCK?/? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Holy sh*t.. what a conversionVoskl177.gif

oh shit thats right hahahaha u came up to me when i was still hookin up with sexxyH at the time (what a big fuckin mistake that was but let's not go there :rolleyes: ) yea good to see you. You one drunk mofo that night haha.

:what: Sorry bro, I was too drunk to realize I was blowing up your spot. :blank: