Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:::fuckfuckfuck:::

marcid21

Originally posted by atomicapples

fuck is wrong now?~

Sorry for last night.....:(

Got pretty f'n drunk, ralphed after I talked to you, and then went out to drink some more....

Pretty fuckin' awesome night....except the fact that I only slept and hr and a half....and now I have to go babysit my nephew (who's 2 and a half) all day, and then take him to the circus....

ICk...:yuck::drunk::zzz: :worry2: :spin:

Originally posted by synderella420

fuck all you people who think you are better than everyone else and you aint shit....:mad::finger: :bigfinger

this would include you too.

now step aside BITCH!!!!!!!!!!! and let the unemployed break through and take over. :mad:

Originally posted by marcid21

Sorry for last night.....:(

Got pretty f'n drunk, ralphed after I talked to you, and then went out to drink some more....

Pretty fuckin' awesome night....except the fact that I only slept and hr and a half....and now I have to go babysit my nephew (who's 2 and a half) all day, and then take him to the circus....

ICk...:yuck::drunk::zzz: :worry2: :spin:

THose days hurt like hell.......

Originally posted by misk

i HATE the circus!!!....not only do they have clowns....but they have MIDGETS they dress up as clowns.....what kind of sick bastard would do that?

ughhh i know. Clowns are scary, least when you were a kid and shit. Fuckin....when i was young and shit and living in Brooklyn, my parents decided to take me and my sis to the fuckin circus at Nassau Colliseum and fuckin while we are there, in one the rings they have this big ass train that comes along and fuckin we had real good seats so this clown comes off the train, comes into the audience, mind u i was like 5, and fuckin grabs me by the arm saying "come on lets go on the train" and here i am crying like a motherfucker cause this was scaring the shit outta me so my parents finally told the clown to basically fuck off, but holy shit talk about traumatic experiences. :eek:

Originally posted by quoth

ughhh i know. Clowns are scary, least when you were a kid and shit. Fuckin....when i was young and shit and living in Brooklyn, my parents decided to take me and my sis to the fuckin circus at Nassau Colliseum and fuckin while we are there, in one the rings they have this big ass train that comes along and fuckin we had real good seats so this clown comes off the train, comes into the audience, mind u i was like 5, and fuckin grabs me by the arm saying "come on lets go on the train" and here i am crying like a motherfucker cause this was scaring the shit outta me so my parents finally told the clown to basically fuck off, but holy shit talk about traumatic experiences. :eek:

Dayum!! Thats a really sad story!!!

clowns = perverts

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:idea:

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by misk

i HATE the circus!!!....not only do they have clowns....but they have MIDGETS they dress up as clowns.....what kind of sick bastard would do that?

I never ever realized how many people wer afraid of clowns before....