Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pussy Ticklers

blazinhot

Here's the scenario, the other night my b/f and I were at a club, at the end of the night he thought it would be fun to buy this thing out of the guys washrrom, it was packaged like a condom except it looked like a rubber band and it had bumps on the outside of it. The guy is supposed to wear it on his dick when having sex and its supposed to stimulate the girls clit.

The only problem was that it was way too small for him and afterwards when he took it off if left a REALLY nasty bruise!

He was pretty damn traumatized by it.

Has any guys in here ever worn one of these or heard about them?

They should've come with a warning label! The thing didn't even really stimluate the clit at all anyways, so the bruise was for nothing.

IVE USED ONE SIMILAR BUT IT WASNT THAT TIGHT, IT WAS TIGHT ENOUGH TO PUT SOME PRESSURE ON MY MAN HOOD, BUT NOT SO TIGHT THAT I LOST ALL BLOOD FLOW...... THE ONE I USED HAD LITTLE FIGERLIKE THINGS THAT STIMULATED THE CLIT, MY GIRL SAID AT FIRST SHE DIDNT FEEL ANYHTHING BUT AFTER A WHILE SHE SAID THAT IT WSA AMAZING....

:D