Clubplanet Nightlife Community

finding the club dealer for E

Hey,

I am visiting a nameless big club in SF and might be looking to pickup a few rolliolios. I used all mine up at another party. I usually like to bring my own, but it's not going to happen this time. how can I find the club dealer and check to see if they are legit and on the level. I don't want any hassle, just a clean deal. Any visual clues that give them away? Anything that I could do to attract their eye without looking like too much of a fiend. Maybe their is an underground 'code' system?

From your personal experience, is the club dealer usually cool? Or, do they deal bunk stuff that would get panned on pillreports.com and failz the eztest test?

if you try the "house" dealer, I doubt the shit is bunk...but maybe not that great :rolleyes: Buying from some random guy sayin "pills, x, pills, e" I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him...if he has good shit, he wouldn't advertise...I usually just look for the really fuct up ppl and ask them where they got their stuff....always works :screwy:

i wouldn't suggest buying from someone you dont know. a good dealer wouldn't even sell to someone who isn't a friend of a friend of a friend at least. is it really that much trouble to bring a few pills/jars/bags w. you?

its pretty easy to find the house dealer..being as i was one for many many years..this is what i would personally look for:

if u look..look for his 'kids'..these are the ones that run the ills...usually they have small amounts 5 or so in case they get snapped..then its not a big $$$ loss..toss the 5 away or eat them and call it a risk..these will be the kids to find...check them out and watch who they go back to ..this is either the money holder or the house dealer. usually it is a real bad idea to approach a house dealer..seeing as he\she is most likely tight with the mgmnt and bouncers he could have u tossed in a second with no prob...if u see one of his kids drop ills to a person ask that person..be like "hey i saw u got some ills..do they look any good?..." if so check them out...dont be all shady..act like u want in on what they got...then maybe check back with them later and see if they are fucked up or not..

but i would advise against approaching a house dealer if u dont want to get your ass kicked or jacked.

edit: oh yah and if u bring personal dont flash it around or even attempt to sell it...they send kids out to do that to find other dealers and the house will have u taken out side or to the bath room and have "a talk" with you..which would probably be to take everything u have and toss u out. if u bring personal..keep it that way...to yourself.

i think i saw that all in a movie or something.... ;)

:rolleyes::D

If I could, I'd certainly bring my own but I'm all out and don't really have a connection here. I figured it would be easiest and probably safest to score at the club.

Gambitrah - thanks for the info. That makes sense. I'll watch the action to see who looks likey they are working. Or, maybe I'll sit there and look all sober - like I need a little help.

At Dead shows, there was a guy with a sign that said 'Have you seen my cousin 'cid'. Too funny, but I bet it got him trips.

Originally posted by bkissa

i wouldn't suggest buying from someone you dont know. a good dealer wouldn't even sell to someone who isn't a friend of a friend of a friend at least. is it really that much trouble to bring a few pills/jars/bags w. you?