Clubplanet Nightlife Community

eeek!

so i'm driving home last night after mark farina (which, btw, was a disappointment), and i just got off the highway, prolly going around 60-70mph. this BIRD flies into my front left tail light, and there's this huge THUMP!!! i know that i have just killed an innocent, albeit extremely stupid bird, and i am now traumatized for life. i get home and look at the damage. not only is there PART of the bird stuck on the light (feathers and guts) but part of the my tail light is BROKEN. UNREAL.

Originally posted by MadamMillie

so i'm driving home last night after mark farina (which, btw, was a disappointment), and i just got off the highway, prolly going around 60-70mph. this BIRD flies into my front left tail light, and there's this huge THUMP!!! i know that i have just killed an innocent, albeit extremely stupid bird, and i am now traumatized for life. i get home and look at the damage. not only is there PART of the bird stuck on the light (feathers and guts) but part of the my tail light is BROKEN. UNREAL.

Mm-hmm... Suuuuuuuure, we believe you. It was all the bird's fault. And it had nothing to do with you beerchug.gif and being fuckedup.gif .

:D

BTW, good call on the Josh Wink Freelove rmx. Popped it on finally last night. Diggin' it. Just wish it didn't have so many breakdowns.

And I forgot. I ordered the Lexicon Ave remix of that Li'sha track you sent over. Just got it today from Yoshi.

Poor little birdie, looks like he isn't flying home anytime soon, just imagine it's little birdie babies have no mother/father now. J/k, All he was trying to do was hitch a ride so he didn't have to fly all the way home, I guess he should've gotten a cab instead! But it's not as bad as hitting a cat, which I did a few weeks ago, what a horrible incident that was, I saw the thing look right at me as it's head it my bumper going about 55, I felt horrible, and seriously had nightmares for 2 nights. Damn it now they're going to come back again.

Oh no! (((Hugs))) I did that back in WA State when I was in college. Hit a poor birdy on the freeway. I pulled over and looked back and he was dragging himself to the side of the road. I ran to see if I could pick him up and take him to a wildlife vet or something, but by the time I got there he was dead. I seriously sobbed for like a half an hour and I'm getting all teary eyed right now. There's nothing worse!

So Mark Farina was a disappointment? That sucks! Was it just a bad set? Bad vibe? What?