Clubplanet Nightlife Community

XBOX vs. PS2

I own the xbox and i have also logged enough hours on the PS2 to give a fair opinion. No doubt X-box has the better graphics and spec, it comes with a hard drive and a broadband modem built in, now the PS2 has neither, the one advantage that ps2 has is the fact that it has been out for almost 1 year more then the xbox so the library of ps2 games is a much larger and the fact that games have been developed for over 2 years they have learned how to use ps2 too its full extent. Now on the xbox not to say they dont have a good library just the games developed are 1st generation games so the xbox os not being used to its full capabilities. dont get me wrong there are still alot of excellent games on xbox like THPS3, Jet Grind Radio, Wreckless, or Rallisport. So i would recommed the xbox just be patient the potential is definitely there, also i think Sony is thinking about introducing the PS3 alot sooner then they expected so in another 1 1/2 too 2 years the ps2 will be replaced.

just my opinion for someone who has been playing video games since atari 2600.

my brother and my bf both have the xbox. i love it & i dont even really play video games taht much. from what ive heard the ps2 is having probs w/ the blue cd's and w/ playing dvds. the xbox you have to buy the controller for it to work, its only $30 and it works really well. the movies all work. the only thing that sucks is that there's not a lot of games for the xbox, but thats just b/c its so new still. good luc deciding! :D