Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HB Tonight..........

Originally posted by pipdaddy

that was the first time i ever bought shots for people then proceeded to drink ALL the shots i just bought because *cough* *cough*...these are too strong...wawa.....ohhhhh sweet sweet rejection......no more free drinks. you're off the list.

Pip I warned you ahead of time that I was not going to do that shot!!! I took one smell of it and ugh... :yuck: I think I gagged for like a whole minute. I wanted a banana darren!!!!

Tyco I am very upset that we didn't get to meet you!!! I don't want to have to wait until the summer!!! :D

Originally posted by pipdaddy

why would you SMELL a shot? :laugh:

next up CUERVO...just dont smell it....hahaha

I'm laughing so hard right now imagining Kimmie's face when she SMELLED that shot.....LOL.

I will do CUERVO with you Pip but we have to do it early in the night. :D

Originally posted by teresadf

I'm laughing so hard right now imagining Kimmie's face when she SMELLED that shot.....LOL.

I will do CUERVO with you Pip but we have to do it early in the night. :D

that sounds good to me....."we'll do it early and often".....lol

then we'll go out and drink cuervo...:laugh:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Pip I warned you ahead of time that I was not going to do that shot!!! I took one smell of it and ugh... :yuck: I think I gagged for like a whole minute. I wanted a banana darren!!!!

Tyco I am very upset that we didn't get to meet you!!! I don't want to have to wait until the summer!!! :D

me either!!! :D

I am going to TRY to get back to HB before the summer.........if not, I guess you we are gonna have to meet somewhere else........or is HB my only chance? ;)