Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the hell is happening to Hoboken?

Originally posted by clubangel

Ummm...b/c Black Bear is so much better :rolleyes: ..not that i never go there but more often than not it's ugly guys still wearing their fraternity letter talking about their days at Rutgers trying to hit on any female that walks through the door!

And for your info I don't do K and I don't dance with my shirt off...talk about stereotyping people that go to clubs:rolleyes:

whatever......you know that we spend fridays trying to pick up hotties at the quiet woman.....LMAO!! :tongue:

GUIDOS RULE!!! heeheehee!!!

Originally posted by greekstud

Places like river street have brought hoboken to a lower level. Anybody beg to differ?

I beg to differ you fucking queer. How about I blow a load all over your face.

I'm happy with the crowd at Riv. and from the people I've met on this board I'd chill with them any day than with a fudgepacker like you. Take your yuppies and go play hide the salami in some gay bar in SoHo. Stay off the Path and Stay outta Jersey...Land of the free Home of the Guidos

K

Originally posted by kostaP

I'm happy with the crowd at Riv. and from the people I've met on this board I'd chill with them any day than with a fudgepacker like you. Take your yuppies and go play hide the salami in some gay bar in SoHo. Stay off the Path and Stay outta Jersey...Land of the free Home of the Guidos

K

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yet another classic response from Kosta!!! *applauds*

I thought you're supposed to be nice to your countrymen and all that???

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yet another classic response from Kosta!!! *applauds*

I thought you're supposed to be nice to your countrymen and all that???

He's a disgrace to Greeks. I'd curse him off in Greek but he's the type that doesnt even know how to read and write the language. No cluture or class at all. What a waste of space.

On a lighter note. When is your sweet ass coming by??

K

He's a disgrace to Greeks. I'd curse him off in Greek but he's the type that doesnt even know how to read and write the language. No cluture or class at all. What a waste of space.

On a lighter note. When is your sweet ass coming by??

K

Well now that you're all kinds of far away in Hoboken... (being from Long Island, I don't even know where that is!!!), I know I can't come visit your clubs. BUT... I plan on having a little birthday party in NYC (belated, because the one I was originally planning this weekend had to be postponed for surgical reasons) when I get back to NY in two weeks. I'll keep you posted, and you best plan to stop by ;) Or I'll beat your ass till you're screaming "gamo ti panayia sou!" like a lil bitch and cryin for your mom :D well not really but I'd love to see you there :heart:

K

No offense Kosta--As I dont know you, but the crowd in River Street is pretty "beat up" to say the least--Thats why I havent been there in awhile.

Notwithstanding that, with people like Mendez spinning there, I would definitlely check it out again.

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I really must be in the minority here. Why is it that everyone has to be labeled? Who cares....I have friends that are guidos, clubheads, potheads, bikers...who fucking cares? If you have a good time does it really matter? I don't consider myself a "guido" or a "preppie" but I enjoy the hell out of the club scene. So what am I, besides cool as hell? I go to clubs, I go to bars, I have fun...END OF STORY.....(the preppies are squids though:laugh: )

Anybody ever tell you you were a smart man.....:D

Originally posted by whataboutme

No offense Kosta--As I dont know you, but the crowd in River Street is pretty "beat up" to say the least--Thats why I havent been there in awhile.

Notwithstanding that, with people like Mendez spinning there, I would definitlely check it out again.

STAY OUT OF THE FRONT ROOM!!!!!!!!!!

I have nothing to say about the front room at River St. besides I'd kill myself If I hung out there. My Focus is in the main room. Im not really into the oldies and shit.

Granted I've only been there two weeks, but already I have seen a change. My crew that I chill with Factory heads Exit whiteroom heads, and vinyl heads have been hanging at Riv. Fridays DJ roveen, spins at 151 on Sat. and has spun at exit (white room) sandbar metro etc... He's great. (IMO) Sat has a great vibe and again the crowd is mixed with clubbers and non clubbers alike.

All I can say is come down bring some friends give it a shot. If you dont like it, then you dont like it. No big deal. Anything I can do to make you have a better time, let me know.

K

Hoboken is good for once in a while... It isn't a place to go every weekend and it isn't the place for a crazy night. For me it is a place for when I don't feel like going far and I don't mind dealing with familiar faces. Everytime I am in Hoboken I run into at least one person from my town or from my HS (I went to private HS a few towns over). I usually have a good time when I go, but that is probably because I don't go often. Hoboken can feel really played out and old, if you have a habbit of going to much.

Just my opinion....