Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro Fly Thursdays

Originally posted by magilicuti

the door ppl are fucking assholes

Why do u say that?

I go basically every thursday...and I love it

def some of the best music u can find in NYC from ANY night of the week.

Tasha does the door, and she does a damn good job...i think that might be the first complaint i have heard about the door there....

great music, cool staff, strong drinks, mad industry heads, girls, and above all Erick Morillo most thursdays...

what more could u ask for?

centro fly thursdays?? sure 2 years ago it was good, even a year ago, but i have never seen a place go from being so cool to so played out and lame.

i used to go just about every week at least once, now i wouldnt even go there to redem my free drink tickets.

yea the door people are dicks, not tasha, but those orange suit wearing x-convicts who treat you like shit, who needs that when your trying to go out and dance?

i know swarms of people who were regulars there and who will never go back (mostly because of door complaints)

Originally posted by magilicuti

the door ppl are fucking assholes

i never had a problem there..i don't go there much so its not like they know me..when i have gone i wasn't even searched which to me is scary

I was there last week - we used the cp comps and had no problems. doorpeople were struggling a little because everyone was like "i know xxxxx let me go get him and he'll let us in" so things were slow but no issues whatsoever. started filling in at 1am, emptying out at 4am - a lot of people were going to SF.

really good vibe thursdays - though sometimes subliminals is a little TOO downtempo for my tastes. i like it when they get all electro - a house twist on 80's stuff.

really good as a precursor to mega-clubbin or for a little fun if you don't feel like staying out until 10am... i just wish they brought more heads there - centro sux when its empty.

have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peaz,

rob