Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
malanee

Entertain me!!!!

Ha! You work for the government! You're probably shuffling papers from one side of your desk to the other and picking your nose or something! When you should be entertaining me!!! :mad:

i just went downstairs to the local Qwik-e-Mart and got me some bazooka joe bubble gum, i dont really like bazooka joe buble gum 'cos it all hard and shit, but i reall dig the comix that come with it...:D

Originally posted by vicman

i just went downstairs to the local Qwik-e-Mart and got me some bazooka joe bubble gum, i dont really like bazooka joe buble gum 'cos it all hard and shit, but i reall dig the comix that come with it...:D

You call that entertainment!?! *bitch slap*

Originally posted by malanee

Ha! You work for the government! You're probably shuffling papers from one side of your desk to the other and picking your nose or something! When you should be entertaining me!!! :mad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thats the rep bureaucraps have....

:D

who else works for the govment here?....any govment..theyre all the same

i dig ursula

Yet another comic in the long line of stereotypical women's roles. Note first of all that it is women, as opposed to men, who are the flight attendants. Also note that their motivation for taking this job was to find companionship, as if to say that women's only goal is to find a mate.

baz43.jpg