Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Adderol

romy20

I know alot of kids around here that have been taking them becuase they said it's real similar to E.

I also know alot of kids who goto art school (Pratt in particular) that use it to stay on point and stay up to do assignments.

I wouldn't fuck with it. :eek:

Adderall is basically a concentration drug. In my personal experience, its very much like rolling, except better because it isn't nearly as destructive to your mind.

Also in my experience Adderall can be more enlightening, the feeling is similar to rolling, but instead of being oblivious and happy, you're concentrated and happy (energetic, too). I highly recommend trying it to anyone who Djs or produces. You'll definitely be on point.

;)

IMO its nothing like E. you feel kind of cool and speedy but thats all. i have taken one once before a club and it wasnt like E. i have also taken one before studying when i really couldnt concentrate, i also took one before a test one time. it really made me like accounting.... something that i never thought would ever happen..... :confused:

Adderall

What are the Uses?: Adderall is used to treat:

Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

Narcolepsy (recurrent spells of uncontrollable drowsiness and sleep)

Adderall (mixed salts of a single-entity amphetamine product) typically improves attention span, increases the ability to follow directions, and decreases distractibility among children ages three and older. Adderall may also decrease impulsivity, stubbornness and aggression. Adderall is convenient for patients, parents, and caregivers, because it is effective for most patients when taken once or twice a day. Since it is a different mixture of amphetamine isomers, Adderall may help some individuals when other medications (such as Ritalin) have not proven effective.

When Will My Medication Start to Work?: The effects of Adderall can be felt after a few doses or even after the first dose. Often it takes additional time to achieve the full effect. This may require changes in dosing. Most people can achieve maximum benefit in 3 to 4 weeks.

What are the Side Effects? The following list may not contain all the side effects associated with this medication:

Most common side effects loss of appetite & weight loss, insomnia, headache. Infrequent side effects dry mouth, nausea

Rare side effects/risks tics, dizziness, irritability, stomach pain, increased heart rate, hallucinations

Are There any Drug Interactions?: Do NOT take with MAO Inhibitors; serious, even fatal, interactions can occur. Do NOT take Adderall if you have taken an MAO Inhibitor in the past 14 days; at least 14 days must pass before you can take Adderall. Acidifying agents such as guanethidine, reserpine, and fruit juices can lower absorption of Adderall. Alkalinizing agents such as Diamox (acetazolamide) increase absorption of amphetamines. Tricyclic antidepressants may increase their levels when taken with Adderall. Thorazine (chlorpromazine), lithium, and Haldol (haloperidol) can blunt the effects of Adderall. Adderall increases the effects norepinephrine.

http://www1.adhdguide.net/pharmacy/adhd/adderall.htm

Originally posted by jbocc10

IMO its nothing like E. you feel kind of cool and speedy but thats all. i have taken one once before a club and it wasnt like E. i have also taken one before studying when i really couldnt concentrate, i also took one before a test one time. it really made me like accounting.... something that i never thought would ever happen..... :confused:

I totally understand how some people do not feel similar effects to E on Adderral. It takes a little more "release", similar to partying straight, you have to push yourself a little bit, and have a little love to start off with, but once it gets going, it does the work. Like I said, I've always gotten a good deal of euphoria from the effects of Adderall.

As far as the nasal/oral question, I do know a lot of people that blow them, but I wouldn't recommend it, orally will work fine, last longer, and hurt less. It depends on the Mg dosage what effects you're going to feel from whichever method of ingestion.

Be Safe!:)

Adderall is nothing like E at all. It gives you energy and a LITTLE bit of euphoria, thats all. Its very similar to ridilin. It isn't even close to E in any way. They give it to people with ADD as said above. It is a very good pickmeup drug though, I personally save em for studying times when I have em. Taking a few and going to the club would be good too, but nothing like dropping pills.

Originally posted by xtcvitality

Adderall is nothing like E at all. It gives you energy and a LITTLE bit of euphoria, thats all. Its very similar to ridilin. It isn't even close to E in any way. They give it to people with ADD as said above. It is a very good pickmeup drug though, I personally save em for studying times when I have em. Taking a few and going to the club would be good too, but nothing like dropping pills.

Adderall IS like E. To quote you, "it gives you energy and a little bit of euphoria"... thats a little like E. Adderall is SIMILAR to ritalin, just like asprin is similar to vidocen. Ritalin is a weaker dosage. As far as the euphoria of the experience goes, I personally enjoy being concentrated, and it leads me to experience a good deal of euphoria on Adderall, which stems from the fact that I look to my drugs as an accompanyment to a pleasant evening. I suppose if you find yourself to be more dependant on getting the euphoria purely from your drugs, and not your experience, than Adderall is not the substitute for you. However, if you're the type of person who also enjoys going to clubs and parties straight, Adderall is most likely going to give you a lot of energy and euphoria, especially if what you're experiencing is something that brings you euphoria naturally.

IMO.. aderall and ritalin and concerta, etc.. they are always associated with studying and cramming for exams, finals, midterms, etc.. around here, no one ever takes them just to get fucked up.. it's because they are in such small numbers down here and so hard to find, when they actually are around, people want them to use for something productive like studying and getting a good grade on an exam rather than getting fucked up.. that's why when I started hearing a while back that people were taking aderall in the club instead of dropping a pill or something, I was like: huh??

I'm sorry but I still completely disagree. Aderall does what it does in a completely different way than MDMA. Ecstacy does SO much more than give you energy and euphoria. What about the empathy? What about the tactile sensations? What about it's hallucinagenic qualities? Ever get off on a light show or vics while your bumping little Johnies study medacine? I'm sorry but, no, you won't. Aderall can barely compare to ecstacy. You might as well compare caffiene to ecstacy. I agree that using aderall when you go to the club can be an enjoyable experience. But nothing like the same night out while popping Mitsubishis. I personally don't take drugs when I go to the club or a party. I like to go sober. I remember more and appreciate the music more. I save my drugs for when I'm at home so I can do what I want, when I want and not have to worry about some steroid pumpin meathead throwing me out the door for being fucked up.

Well, I can see what you're saying, and I'm not trying to say that Adderall is a hallucigen, or that it can be sold as E. Obviously, there is a difference between the two. As far as the light show question, I do enjoy glowstix immensely when I'm on Adderall, and focusing on dancing in general. As you said, as far as empathy goes, no, but it definitely makes me more social, and that's a bit of the E experience. Of course, it also doesn't do nearly as much brain or liver damage, so that's the trade-off.

Like I said originally, though, i understand everyone else does not feel this way about Adderall, especially those of you who have used it solely as a study tool. Where I'm coming from is having taken Adderall the first time the next day after rolling, I liked it tremendously, and I'm being completely honest with you, I would take 60 Mgs of Adderall anyday over a Mitsubishi. Its always been euphoric for me...

To each his own, though, and you and I are merely speaking from our own experiences and we both know how individual each experiment is from person to person.

(Adderall is not an E substitute. Dealers dont usually have them. Adderall can be bought from person who has ADD, if he/she is willing to sell.)

Adderall is a mixture of four different amphetamine salts (Dexedrine) - Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, and Amphetamine Sulfate.

Adderall is prescribed to people with ADD. Adderall is abused in colleges especially around midterms. Adderall as well as many other stimulant drugs like Ritalin and Concerta, is perfect so called "study drug". It gives you ultimate concentration. It can used in clubs as well. Some people like it. Especially ones who like to roll on Crystal Meth. It can be a very good substitute. Both drugs are amphetamine based, so "high" is very similar, and it lasts just as long as crystal meth does.

Adderall does not come close to any psychedellics. Adderall removes hunger and sleep. On Adderall you can stay up for days. After 3-4 days staying up person starts seeing hallusinations because body is overstressed and eyes are tired, however Adderall keeps you up. My personal experience was one of the worst ones, after staying up for 4 days i started seeing ghosts walking in hallways of my office building. It lead to worst type of paranoia. Whoever is using or thinking of using it to stay of for long time please remeber not to overexceed 3 day periods, or it gets really really bad.

After long term of Adderall abuse, person experiences narcolepsy, chronical depressions, mental unstability, etc... And dont get me started on what it does to kidneys, liver and other very needed organs. :) Its one of the worst drugs to abuse on long term periods, cause most likely person abusing does not even notice serious changes in personality.

(Off the record... Adderall can help person to get over serious heartbreaks for example, but it will cost you a load of health. Adderall keeps you concentrated on current day and there is no yesterday nor tomorrow. I did it once and i do regret it seriously, cause after it i started feeling like shit and having pains in lower back etc... and in general my health level went seriously down.)

Correct me if im wrong.

Hope it helps...

Well, I won't tell you that you're wrong, because I think you're pretty right, but, you have to bear in mind that that's a bit extreme. I mean, if for my first e experience I stayed up for three days, I don't think I would be in my right state of mind either, something would probably get a little freaky come day 3 and I probably wouldn't want to try it again.

Second of all, I will say honestly that I really am not aware of the liver damage associated with Adderall, but I would be willing to wager that its less than E, and I think you'd agree. And as far as brain damage, well come on now, seriously, there's no way you can say that a perscription drug given to millions of americans is worse than a illicit substance manufactured from paints and miscellaneous chemicals by some stranger.

Paranoia is a possible risk of almost any drug, so I don't think its really fair to seperate Adderall for that quality. Weed causes paranoia, so does vicoden, allergy medicine, coffee, E, and acid. You can't really say Adderall is the devil for it, its just the nature of getting fucked up, I'm sorry to say. If you know yourself to be susceptible to panic attacks or paranoia I do not recommend Adderall for you, but I also don't recommend any of the others above.

I totally agree with you on most of your other points, and not having done real meth, I really can't say that it seems like meth, I have done E, and it seems similar to me. By your description, though, and others, I concur that it may be a closer high to meth.

As far as dealers, no, you're not going to find em just anywhere, but it is commonly prescribed, so it shouldn't be that hard to find someone who's got it... its really popular on college campus' and some college psychiatrists hand em out like candy. I've never gotten them there, but I've heard they're abundant. Of course the other option is seeing if you qualify as ADD or HDD, and getting a script of your own.

I've never had any kind of back pain associated with Adderall, I'm not doubting that you felt something, but I wouldn't associate it with Adderall use. As far as body pain, I've never gotten any off of Adderall. It seems like you have a pretty rough experience on it.:(

Originally posted by romy20

Ive never taken this but what does it do to you????

my friend gave me an adderol once...the pill was huge, we split it in 4ths, each took a quarter orally and crushed the rest, came out to 8 phatty lines, burned a lil but had a sweet drip....kept my ass bouncin around for a couple hrs :D

well different strokes for differnt' folks

obviously adderol affects ppl in different ways. If one person doesn't get as much off it as say another, you might have an actual need (slight ADD).

i burned out from taking pills a while ago, so for me this is a great alternative. i try to describe it to my friends as a "mild roll" nothing that will knock you off your ass, but good enuf to keep you jumpin'. plus, you dont get the 2, 3 or 4 day e hangover.

khloe.... that doesn't sound like you had adderol... i've never seen a pill as big as you have described it :confused: maybe it was and if so.... can you lemme know where i can find one that size too ;)

adderalls are fukin awsome. i love them.

i've only had them a couple times...but i take 3 of them (orally, not sniff...u shouldn't sniff anything unless you absolutely have to) and im good for like 5 hours.

its nothing like e though...very similar effects to crystal only better because it have your heart racing. no comedown either (unless maybe u do a lot...i have never tried)

:( i don't know where to get them anymore. if any1 has email me me pleez!

Originally posted by bkissa

adderalls are fukin awsome. i love them.

:( i don't know where to get them anymore. if any1 has email me me pleez!

I wish I knew... I wish I knew.... They are great! I wish I had some for the WMC, they'd really help pull me through.:(

Though it is an amphetamine, Adderall is nothing like rolling at all. The closest effect it may have is making you wide awake and possibly a bit more talkative and approachable. I've taken 10mg dosages on a quite a few occasions. I found that whether you have ADD or not, this pill will make you concentrate on whatever the task at hand is be it school or work; moreso then ritalin. There is no comedown and the only immediate negative side-effect I can think of offhand is that if taken too late in the day, you may actually have a tough time falling asleep. That aside I've found it very profitable for school. Unfortunately, because of the stigma surrounding amphetamines, it's rather difficult to obtain a legal prescription unless you are classified w/ either ADD or ADHD or narcolepsy.