Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you dream about?/?

I don't know about all of you, but sometimes i have these repetative dreams with the same

theme about them

Like one, for instance, I'm trying to catch a train

or a bus, and i end up missing it.

Another is finding myself in a place that im usually pasing by

in a car, but i'm walking there for some reason.

I don't usually have nightmares (thank god)

How about you all?/?

I dont dream as often as I used to, well I prolly do but dont remember as many.

But Ive had alotta fucked up dreams, like there have been alotta times when Ive actually killled people, like one time I ran over some girl with a motorcycle (and ive never even riden one in real life so I dont know where that came from)

and there have been alotta times where Ive been killed in my dreams, like actually shot, and in my dream I actually felt the bullet go thru me. Yeah Ive had some fucked up dreams.

And all those dreams were before I even used drugs.

There was a time where Id actually wake up and before Id forget my dream, I would write it in a notebook that I kept, and I also had a dream book.

Anyone else have wierd dreams like that or am I the only one?:confused:

Originally posted by romy20

But Ive had alotta fucked up dreams, like there have been alotta times when Ive actually killled people, like one time I ran over some girl with a motorcycle (and ive never even riden one in real life so I dont know where that came from)

and there have been alotta times where Ive been killed in my dreams, like actually shot, and in my dream I actually felt the bullet go thru me.

There was a time where Id actually wake up and before Id forget my dream, I would write it in a notebook that I kept, and I also had a dream book.

Anyone else have wierd dreams like that or am I the only one?:confused:

I've had some dreams like you've had, romy...

Like im being chased, and i feel so helpless, this lunatic is after me, and i either DO get killed/stabbed/shot (but then IMMEDIATELY wake up) or i escape just in the nick of time.

I do think dreams are there to have you experience soemthing you've been thinking about, whether good or bad. I try to think of happy thoughts, then i usually cruise along in my dreams unharmed.

Originally posted by legend38

Don't you hate when you have a dream that seems so real you could swear it really happened when you woke up?

Sometimes I gotta lay in bed and think for a minute, "did that really happen?"

Yeah Ive had those sometimes. But the worst is when they're the good dreams, and you wake up and your like "FUCK!!!!" It wasnt real!!! lololol

I hate those lol

Yeah Ive had those sometimes. But the worst is when they're the good dreams, and you wake up and your like "FUCK!!!!" It wasnt real!!! lololol

I hate those lol

Yeah,

I have had some serious intense kick ass dreams, and then i wake up. For a minute I'm all woozy and like "YEAH", then reality hits and I am like "SHIT!" :D

I hate those lol

yep, those are the times you try to go back to sleep really quick to get back to the dream, lol ;)

i have a question i dunno how many would agree but i feel that dreams are a form of predicting the future in one aspect i mean think about it...when ppl have deja vu u know u could almost 90% of the time know that u didn t ever experience it before but it feels like u ve been there so the only conclusion that i can think of is it was a foreshadowin u had xperienced durin a dream i dunno what dp u think?

Originally posted by hitokiri24

i have a question i dunno how many would agree but i feel that dreams are a form of predicting the future in one aspect i mean think about it...when ppl have deja vu u know u could almost 90% of the time know that u didn t ever experience it before but it feels like u ve been there so the only conclusion that i can think of is it was a foreshadowin u had xperienced durin a dream i dunno what dp u think?

i would have disagreed with you till this month--i always thought dreams were manifestations of things you were trying to deal with in life...BUT, lately, similar things to my dreams keep coming true--to me, to others: for ex, i dreamed that i got called in the middle of a slammed friday night rush b/c a fam member passed away, and then that same friday, it happened to a co-worker...sad, but it has happened with a few other dreams lately too :( hope it is just coincidence...

had one the other night about this girl I used to be friend's with when I was little and haven't seen in like 10 years...anyway she was all grown up and I killed he by strangling her but the crazy shit was I blessed her first (the cross up, down, left, right over your upper body) she gave me some check for like 10 mil. but I waited to long to cash it and the writing on the check faded away to nuthin....then her pyscho ass came back to haunt me and winded up setting my house on fire with me in it...<<shudder>> :shake:

Originally posted by klohe

had one the other night about this girl I used to be friend's with when I was little and haven't seen in like 10 years...anyway she was all grown up and I killed he by strangling her but the crazy shit was I blessed her first (the cross up, down, left, right over your upper body) she gave me some check for like 10 mil. but I waited to long to cash it and the writing on the check faded away to nuthin....then her pyscho ass came back to haunt me and winded up setting my house on fire with me in it...<<shudder>> :shake:

LOL!!! Dreams are so fuckin crazy sometimes. The other night I had a dream that I was in the car with a bunch of people from my gym (people I don't talk to , mind you) . It was snowing out and I was all puttin my Blazer in 4 wheel drive and somehow my car kept tilting, bouncing on its side but then boucning right back up to its wheels, like there was a spring on its doors or something. Then we all neded up at some house that I had never been to and we lifted more weights. :confused: :confused:

Gosh... Lately i've been having dreams that involves theft of bad things.

Like last night, me and my boyz were escaping some big mafioso-type characters, and we hopped in a mini van and fled the scene.

Oddly enough, there was a narrow border between us and the water, and the driver thought he could COMPLETELY escape by jumping the barracade and driving through the water:eek:

Not surprisingly, we jumped the barricade, but just aimlessly floated along, until we got to this narrow sand bar.

All we did was count some money and get a tan. Then i woke up:cool:

ROMEO

I dream'd a dream to-night.

MERCUTIO

And so did I.

ROMEO

Well, what was yours?

MERCUTIO

That dreamers often lie.

ROMEO

In bed asleep, while they do dream things true.

MERCUTIO

O, then, I see Queen Mab hath been with you.

She is the fairies' midwife, and she comes

In shape no bigger than an agate-stone

On the fore-finger of an alderman,

Drawn with a team of little atomies

Athwart men's noses as they lie asleep;

Her wagon-spokes made of long spiders' legs,

The cover of the wings of grasshoppers,

The traces of the smallest spider's web,

The collars of the moonshine's watery beams,

Her whip of cricket's bone, the lash of film,

Her wagoner a small grey-coated gnat,

Not so big as a round little worm

Prick'd from the lazy finger of a maid;

Her chariot is an empty hazel-nut

Made by the joinerà squirrel or old grub,

Time out o' mind the fairies' coachmakers.

And in this state she gallops night by night

Through lovers' brains, and then they dream of love;

O'er courtiers' knees, that dream on court'sies straight,

O'er lawyers' fingers, who straight dream on fees,

O'er ladies ' lips, who straight on kisses dream,

Which oft the angry Mab with blisters plagues,

Because their breaths with sweetmeats tainted are:

Sometime she gallops o'er a courtier's nose,

And then dreams he of smelling out a suit;

And sometime comes she with a tithe-pig's tail

Tickling a parson's nose as a' lies asleep,

Then dreams, he of another benefice:

Sometime she driveth o'er a soldier's neck,

And then dreams he of cutting foreign throats,

Of breaches, ambuscadoes, Spanish blades,

Of healths five-fathom deep; and then anon

Drums in his ear, at which he starts and wakes,

And being thus frighted swears a prayer or two

And sleeps again. This is that very Mab

That plats the manes of horses in the night,

And bakes the elflocks in foul sluttish hairs,

Which once untangled, much misfortune bodes:

This is the hag, when maids lie on their backs,

That presses them and learns them first to bear,

Making them women of good carriage:

This is she--

ROMEO

Peace, peace, Mercutio, peace!

Thou talk'st of nothing.

MERCUTIO

True, I talk of dreams,

Which are the children of an idle brain,

Begot of nothing but vain fantasy,

Which is as thin of substance as the air

And more inconstant than the wind, who wooes

Even now the frozen bosom of the north,

And, being anger'd, puffs away from thence,

Turning his face to the dew-dropping south.