Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex at webster hall

yes webster hall isn't as hip as some other clubs but there is always sexual activities going on there especially in the hip hop room.. there was this gorgeous blonde in mini skirt..she french kissed about 15 guys(all black) and got grapped by about 20 guys(mostly arabic) and i know it was wrong but i put my hands in her panties and fingered her deep inside her pussy.. i know it was wrong but i was drunk and she seemed to liked it.

man it's a sick club

Originally posted by robocock

yes webster hall isn't as hip as some other clubs but there is always sexual activities going on there especially in the hip hop room.. there was this gorgeous blonde in mini skirt..she french kissed about 15 guys(all black) and got grapped by about 20 guys(mostly arabic) and i know it was wrong but i put my hands in her panties and fingered her deep inside her pussy.. i know it was wrong but i was drunk and she seemed to liked it.

man it's a sick club

Your a fucking loser .....:idea::blown: :blown:

Originally posted by maxx330

this guys got balls for saying what he said on this board.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

And clearly has none at all because he participated in what was very likely the victimization of said "hot blonde in a miniskirt" who was probably too drunk and/or high to understand that she was being abused (whereas a true gentleman would see to it that she was taken out of that potentially dangerous situation). Hey robocock I hope you get finger herpes from that.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

And clearly has none at all because he participated in what was very likely the victimization of said "hot blonde in a miniskirt" who was probably too drunk and/or high to understand that she was being abused (whereas a true gentleman would see to it that she was taken out of that potentially dangerous situation). Hey robocock I hope you get finger herpes from that.

or maybe she was a slut ... if i saw a chick doing that i wouldnt touch her with a 10 foot pole. gross man.

kinda sounds like a BS story anyway.

you guys are jealous...yes what i did was wrong but i was drunk and the girl was pretty... i did clean my finger afterwards.. man i fingered her deep... it was so warm inside of her.

definitly sounds like something a virgin would say...not to mention completely disgusting, have fun jerking off about your one moment of glory

Originally posted by jaybzee

definitly sounds like something a virgin would say...not to mention completely disgusting, have fun jerking off about your one moment of glory

This sounds true... I don't even think he was at Webster Hall. Sounds like the story got strectched just a little bit. example: fingering her wet pussy = grabbing her cooch and getting smacked across the face.

I bet this robocock pansy is 5'9" and weighs 280 lbs. He most likely has never gotten laid and hence sticking his fingers in a cooch is reason to brag.

That girl must have been real drunk.

Brag on......she only hooked up with 15 other guys besides you before she resorted to you.

Originally posted by teklord310

This sounds true... I don't even think he was at Webster Hall. Sounds like the story got strectched just a little bit. example: fingering her wet pussy = grabbing her cooch and getting smacked across the face.

hahaha

i love this guy... okay so one time i was at exit and this girl started dancing with me. and she took my hand and stuck it down her pants.. .okay great story... but what's the point? mebbe if she threw me down on the floor and started riding me that would be reason to say SEX at Exit... but i've seen girls riding guys at almost every club i've been to, what's so special about fingering a girl who was prolly busted? lol

all of you need to relax everyone fools around at clubs. its not like i fingered her from behind i was dancing with her and made eye contact and then i fingered and fondered her.

you little punk boys don't know because you spend too much time at home with parents. go out and live life.

The messed up thing is that I saw something like this happen at SF. Some girl (whohappened to be real pretty with a nice body)was dancing on a speaker, and decided to take her bottoms off. She squatted down and the guys on the floor beneath her, lost their freakin' minds. They started groping her, lifting her shirt to suck her nipples, and took turns shoving their fingers in her... And she didn't seem to mind!!! She had to have been all kinds of f-ed up. It was appalling. After about 5 minutes, the bouncers came and took her away.

all of you need to relax everyone fools around at clubs. its not like i fingered her from behind i was dancing with her and made eye contact and then i fingered and fondered her.

Now I am not the type of guy who might take advantage of someone like this, especially # 17 in line and I am no prude but can anyone explain exactly what FONDERING is?

Is it anything like a blumpkin or a dirty sanchez?

man it's a sick club

THATS LOVELY THANKS FOR SHARING THAT MOST DISGUSTING ENCOUNTER :vomit2:

NO WONDER YOU'RE HANGIN AT WEBSTER HALL....:idea:

:bounce: Ugh I'm sorry but that's really disgusting and I wouldnt touch you wit a 10 foot pole...but she's to blame too bc if you're gonna get fuked up, wear a miniskirt while you're fuked up, and not have anyone watchin your back its that girls fault too. But you should know better...