Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question??

origskeemr

do you think it is better to have sex or should you wait to fall in love with your partner? I mean of course makin love is better, but how do you wait? i dunno someone please enlighten me with your views and opinions. I think sex is fine and then make love later, if you do end up fallin in love of course. I dunno what i am gunna do if a girl says wait till we fall in love . i am just to damn horny to wait so long :sigh: I dont see what is wrong with just plain old sex?

like biggie said "no love makin strictly back breakin";)

ORIG, maybe if you werent such a HORNBALL than you wouldn't have this problem....lol:blank:

ANYWAY, I for one thing it is 10x better if you fall in love...and if you really care about the person than waiting shouldn't be a problem, if that is her choice...;)

and by the way.....WHO ARE YOU HAVIN THIS PROBLEM WITH??? wtf?? you holdin out on some important info for Candigirl?? Spill the beans baby...:mad:

C.lo

Originally posted by clo

ORIG, maybe if you werent such a HORNBALL than you wouldn't have this problem....lol:blank:

ANYWAY, I for one thing it is 10x better if you fall in love...and if you really care about the person than waiting shouldn't be a problem, if that is her choice...;)

and by the way.....WHO ARE YOU HAVIN THIS PROBLEM WITH??? wtf?? you holdin out on some important info for Candigirl?? Spill the beans baby...:mad:

C.lo

ehhhhhhh no one:( just had a convo wit a friend about this and wanted to know. if i did have someone in mind i would tell you first;)

right now, ::cause this could def. change:: i couldn't see myself just fucking a semi-random guy... i would have to love them...

i think for me it's just hard making the transition from making love to someone i was in love with, to maybe just having sex with someone i was seeing... don't really even think i would wanna make that transition... i guess i question it cause it doesn't look like i'll be in a relationship anytime soon and it's been a dry 8 months... :unhappy:

::moonie being long-winded as usual:: :rolleyes::

but orig, i can say this... making love is amazing... :heart: just wait for her to come along. :D

Originally posted by origskeemr

do you think it is better to have sex or should you wait to fall in love with your partner?

Personally I think the if both people are comfortable then do it!! That way you know what your getting into when you get married.

Originally posted by origskeemr

thats what i am sayin;) we have no will power lol

Oh no, I have willpower (most of the time); I've had very long dry spells (1 1/2 yrs); it was my choice to abstain because I hadn't met anyone I wanted to sleep with. But I've never intended to wait until I was actually in love with someone.

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh no, I have willpower (most of the time); I've had very long dry spells (1 1/2 yrs); it was my choice to abstain because I hadn't met anyone I wanted to sleep with. But I've never intended to wait until I was actually in love with someone.

eh well once again i am alone lol

See Orig<~~~if you had never had sex while you were in love then u can't tell which one you like better. I think that when u find the right girl then u will know what its like and be happy that you waited to have sex while you were in lOvE...Just my opinion:love: :heart:

c.lo

Originally posted by clo

See Orig<~~~if you had never had sex while you were in love then u can't tell which one you like better. I think that when u find the right girl then u will know what its like and be happy that you waited to have sex while you were in lOvE...Just my opinion:love: :heart:

c.lo

never said it wasnt better. but i am sayin if you feel comfortable with your partner you should have sex:hump:

And then you have the persons such as myself who will not engage in sexual acts without love or a long-term present. Ive never had sex or made love. To me waiting will make it that much better. Whats the worst that can happen? You change your mind and go on a spree? :tongue: