Top Posters In This Topic

I have way too much sh*t. I always carry w/ me:

Money Clip

CCards

Cellphone

Listerine Strips

Chap Stick

Keys

*The thing I hate most is living in Miami it's too fawkin' hot to wear a jacket, and I hate caring all my crap around in my pants pockets...................I need to get a "european man bag" or something? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

I have way too much sh*t. I always carry w/ me:

Money Clip

CCards

Cellphone

Listerine Strips

Chap Stick

Keys

*The thing I hate most is living in Miami it's too fawkin' hot to wear a jacket, and I hate caring all my crap around in my pants pockets...................I need to get a "european man bag" or something? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You could always just get a hot pink fanny pack!!!!!!

Man, I go minimalistic. I lose 5hit way too easily.

I only take my wallet, which usually doesn't have any money in it and I keep it in my front pocket anyhow. At Buzz, some cracked out dude actually accused me of stealing his, and he confronted me outside the club at 5am! And at Destination NYC, some thug actually bumped into me and I felt him check 3 of my pockets. I shoulda stepped on the short phucker's head, but I was having a good time so I let him go. So I think packin phones, etc, is a pain in the a55. I go out to shed my responsibilities and connections for a few hours a week, why would I want a phone with me? When the music is that loud, it's only good for telling time anyhow, which I'm also trying to forget about.

Oh, and I'm usually smuggling gum in my hidden pockets. I'm gonna be so mortified when Buzz security figures it out and unloads a whole Plen-T-Pak of Juicy Fruit from my waistline. Oh, and don't ask me for any after 3am. It's usually pretty nastified by then. :D