Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Cox Tonight...

Danysh

Originally posted by Danysh

...WAS FUCKING UNBELIVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::D:):cool:

Good to see you actually using words now to describe his set.....I think a shrug of the shoulders describes it best. Saturday night was incredible.....i'm still not right.

:smoke:

sorry kaydup.. i can't list any tracks or anything... it was incredible... i'm still speechless... the energy in there was sick ...meaning kick ass.. one of the best shows I've seen .. in my top five ever :)

maybe i'll check him out again in miami... woo hoo!

Originally posted by kaydup

Thanks for the link and the info guys. Wish I was there! But I did have one crazy time at my bro's bachelor party :eek: :eek:

How was that ballet anyways :laugh:

Pretty ironic the link you posted for Carl Cox reviews is on Manolo's board.

There are not many other things I would have rather of been doing Saturday night that I would have missed out on this event for. Debo's set was incredible......Cox was incredible.....the crowd and the energy in that room were incredible.....the lasers were out of control.

Friday was a blast also. Debo with another superb opening set. Saunderson was on fire over in Axis. So glad I spent my night over there and skipped Sander.

This weekend was so great, I need to take next one off cause there is no way to top this one.

Originally posted by teamj5

How was that ballet anyways :laugh:

Pretty ironic the link you posted for Carl Cox reviews is on Manolo's board.

why is it ironic :confused: about the linkto that board? I occassionally post over there (screen name = gatorgirl) but ususally just lurk. :cool:

whats your screen name over there?

Originally posted by nycchic24

why is it ironic :confused: about the linkto that board? I occassionally post over there (screen name = gatorgirl) but ususally just lurk. :cool:

whats your screen name over there?

Same name as everywhere...I just lurk also. I think I have about 30 posts in a year there. No reason to post.

If you don't know the irony then you are better off ! ;)

Originally posted by teamj5

Same name as everywhere...I just lurk also. I think I have about 30 posts in a year there. No reason to post.

If you don't know the irony then you are better off ! ;)

do you mean the irony is bc

a) its another dj's board

B) cox spun at avalon which is like "the place that shall not be named" on that board.