Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bootie Calls Back-firing????

marcid21

Awww jeezus!!!! Can someone please define BOOTIE CALL for me????

Last night, around 4:30 AM an old skool bootie call gave me a call. I'm talkin' old skool, as in like this bootie call started maybe 5 or 6 years ago!!!!

So anywho...I cut off that whole situation maybe like 2 or three yrs ago..but...he's been calling me and I've been avoiding his call....You'd think after like a year of this run around he'd get the hint....but NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOoooOOOOo!!!!!! So he calls me last night, and my intoxicated keester picks up the phone and starts to have a nice lil' chatty chat w/ him...

Then he starts on the I miss you crap, and you always meant more to me...blah blah blah. This guy was laying it on pretty thick for a while...and then I hear a horn honk outside....and there he was....waiting outside for me.

So to make a long story even longer...I went outside just to have a quick smoke with him....and he got all lovey dovey and shit on me! How wierd is that...when you go from Fuck Me Mode to Lovey Dovey Mushy Gushy Mode??? I just can' t deal.......

WTF????:confused::eek: :eek: :confused:

The kid apparently just wants to get laid. PLease, does he really think that he's gonna call you after 2 years and say, oh HI...remember me?? Of course he "didn't realize what he was missing" until he realized that he is now alone and has no one now. It's his loss and please don't give into his desperation. stay strong because us girls are too often weak!!