Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trippin'

petedrags

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by petedrags

This is definately going to be the song of the summer...Agent Sumo is #1 right now IMO...

song of the summer????????? What you talking bot Willis? No way in a million years is this track gonna be the song of the summer. First off its old and second everyone knows the song of the summer is dictated by the clubs at the Jersey shore and Hamptons no where else......

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by petedrags

OMFG...WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE FUCKING JERSEY CLUB SHIT...NOONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK...IF I WANTED YOUR OPINION I'D BEAT IT OUT OF YOU...NOW NEVER EVER REPLY TO ANY OF MY POSTS AGAIN...

DO U KNOW WHERE THE HAMTONS ARE, NOT IN JERSEY YOU ASSHOLE, YOU POSTED THIS SO YOU GET THE ABUSE FOR SAYING THIS TRACK IS SONG OF THE SUMMER....... FACT NJ AND HAMPTONS IS WHERE THE SONGS OF THE SUMMER COME FROM! WHATS A MATTER DID THE JUICE HEADS IN TEMPS BEAT YOU UP..........:laugh:

TRIPPING SONG OF THE SUMMER:rolleyes:

WE ARE 3 MONTHS AWAY FROM THE SUMMER AND THE WMC DIDN'T EVEN HAPPEN YET...... YOU ARE THE IDIOT NOT ME......

You also mentioned the JERSEY SHORE...So who's the idiot now...And weren't you kicked out of the Jersey boards...I remember someone was embarrased that A person like you was trying to represent the State of NEW JERSEY...And me get beat up in Tempts...Sorry I woudn't be caught dead in the "Saleen351 top club of the summer-where all the summer anthems come alive"

Tempts...BLEH..."I LIKE MALE VOCALS WITH SOME TRIBAL, I'M RETARDED NA NA NA NA"...I'm finished with you...:bigfinger

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

Songs of the Summer are Dictated by Jersey Shore and the Hamptons...thats what I think anyways. OH P.S...Thanks for all the songs on AG Saleen (Jungleaddictt aka Clubbhoppintg).

no problem at all...........

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pipdaddy

saleen....i would defend you.....but you're thinking of the wrong song.....

Andrea Brown - Trippin

Oris Jay - trippin agent sumo mix.mp3

I know the difference, two different tracks same name, one sucks and one really sucks........... well I like the Uhrmacher Remix of Andrea Brown but the rest suck!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

Andrea Brown - Trippin

Oris Jay - trippin agent sumo mix.mp3

I know the difference, two different tracks same name, one sucks and one really sucks........... well I like the Uhrmacher Remix of Andrea Brown but the rest suck!!!!!

Do you like anything? I think you should just move away from listening to electronic music, because you judge everything. I agree with drags, thats def. the song of the summer. The Agent Sumo mix is tha shit.