Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Strye@liquid (night in review)

fat0ny

It seems that the closer it gets to WMC The harder it is to get into the beach. It took us 2 hours to get from my house (5 min from the beach) to the front door of the club. The more i think about it... the more sence my carpooling idea makes. With all the ghetto superstars riding arround the beach in their 5mpg Excursions it makes it a little difficult to travel. Cab drivers should all be shot.. or atleast sent back to where ever the hell they learned how to drive. As we aproached the doors of liquid, a cloud of smoke poured onto the streets outside, giving a very twilight zone feel to it. The sounds of the hard ass dance music filled the streets as well, almost muffling the sounds of SOBE and that of crobar not to far away. Stryke.. was great as usual. Playing just the right notes, mid mix backspins and, funky echo effects just how I like it. 93.1 was there again. It seems like a regular thing now. I think thats good. This time 93.1 had an entourage of dancers in short t-shirts with the embroiderd logo on it. wearing pants that looked as tight on the girls as did the logos on their t-shirts. (Im not complaining... beleive me.. I got plenty of pictures). at about 4:25 Greg began the testing phase of the night. Playing the stuff he'd been working on. Mixes of songs that probably will never be pressed, what a shame. At about 4:50 in comes a bus full of black girls. By this time the club was near empty.. and all of a sudden it seemd half full again. In the middle of some track that was 135 BPM by the looks of the counter on the mixer, The Crowd began to do the Electric slide. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen. "Ha! Ive finally made it" said Greg. "I got people to do the electric slide". It was a beautiful night. I hope everyone will be there next week. Before Wmc takes over everyones schedule.