Clubplanet Nightlife Community

......lazy Sunday's

marcid21

..I'm just sitting here...playing with my new comp...and watching old sappy movies....and just daydreaming of how nice it would be if someone close to my heart were here with me....

They could feed me strawberries and cool wip...and of course there would be a nice backrub in it for them.....some afternoon nookie...followed by a nice long hot shower......then maybe a nap...and finally an awesome candelit dinner....

Then some evening nookie...and then Six Feet Under (not to be missed)...then the grand finale...BEDTIME NOOKIE!!!! Then off to bed in my sweetum's arms....

<sigh> :love:.....sorry, just babbling.....

Originally posted by marcid21

..I'm just sitting here...playing with my new comp...and watching old sappy movies....and just daydreaming of how nice it would be if someone close to my heart were here with me....

They could feed me strawberries and cool wip...and of course there would be a nice backrub in it for them.....some afternoon nookie...followed by a nice long hot shower......then maybe a nap...and finally an awesome candelit dinner....

Then some evening nookie...and then Six Feet Under (not to be missed)...then the grand finale...BEDTIME NOOKIE!!!! Then off to bed in my sweetum's arms....

<sigh> :love:.....sorry, just babbling.....

that sounds so nice sigh... I miss those days..but I have met a really great guy so hopefully down the line that will happen again soon...

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

fuck boys

all u need is a nice glass of white wine

some AA batteries and a vibrator

For some reason Mr. Vibes has never "done it" for me....but the wine...MMMM....I'll save that for the dinner....

::::wonderinghowfarintomhydaydream

iwouldberightnow::::