Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
mikeynine999

Who Put Out Fat Capri Pants Out For Men This Yr Help Please ?

Your opinion isn't valid according to the fashion industry. Its cutting edge style! :)

Capri pants for guys are fucking nice. I have a couple of pairs.

]Banana Republic has a nice selection of them. Plad is big this year.

Originally posted by nifer

oh nooooooo capri pants for guys :yuck:

sorry, just my opinion :tongue: [/quote

I dont know I really think it depends on the guy to be able to pull it off...I mean I hated seeing them on guys..until I started working in Soho and see how cool it does look..

As for girls I love them..I have a whole bunch of them..get to wear your cute sandals with them or a phat pair of sneakers..

I was just flipping channels on the TV and the American dance competition was on and half the guys were wearing Capri pants, after circulating through the channels I came back to it and it was during the interviews of some of the guys. Now if you sound like these guys did, then I think it would be ok for you to wear Capri pants. I, however, am proud that I went through puberty and like the fact that my voice changed to a little deeper tone, and I don't stress my S's.

i am more of a pedal pusher type girl.....well for guys and girls.....i LOVE a guy in a hot pair of these in the summer.....i am not really a fan of guys in shorts so((they just never seem to look right))....anyways.....i prefer a light pair...white grey..whatever...and some phat sneakers...match that with a deisel sleeveless shirt..and u will catch my eye! LOL guess i am your typical jersey guido lover!;)