Clubplanet Nightlife Community

An Interesting Paradox...

djmikebugout

So being a DJ and taking ridiculous advantage of having a dj booth, last nite was quite a turnaround.

Normally I will invite as many girls as possible into the booth to hang around..I'd like to think i spin better with 6 girls dancing with each other around me:D

But last nite I kicked out 3 girls from the booth...

(one requested zombie nation so she had to go)..but the other 2 just came up with madd drama...I sat in the booth alone with the moniter cranked....Locked the door and just rocked out..it was quite refreshing, but lonely:(

I now officially dispise all females. Except one. Thats it. And the last two heard me say that and gave me the "ohh...don't put us in that category...I hate girls like that" and then they became those girls. :mad:

Hopefully the rest of ya'll had a better sat nite...

Mike BuGouT

It just so happens that I'm seeing a D.J and last night I went out to where he works and stood in the booth with him. I usually help to take requests so people don't bug him while he's working, but the best part about it is standing back and watching a room full of drunk people make asses of themselves! Especially at the end of the night when the slow dance comes on, people trying frantically to pick someone up before the 'ugly lights' come on! Too classy!

Originally posted by djmikebugout

So being a DJ and taking ridiculous advantage of having a dj booth, last nite was quite a turnaround.

Normally I will invite as many girls as possible into the booth to hang around..I'd like to think i spin better with 6 girls dancing with each other around me:D

But last nite I kicked out 3 girls from the booth...

(one requested zombie nation so she had to go)..but the other 2 just came up with madd drama...I sat in the booth alone with the moniter cranked....Locked the door and just rocked out..it was quite refreshing, but lonely:(

I now officially dispise all females. Except one. Thats it. And the last two heard me say that and gave me the "ohh...don't put us in that category...I hate girls like that" and then they became those girls. :mad:

Hopefully the rest of ya'll had a better sat nite...

Mike BuGouT

I'll bring you some cuties;)

all the girls that want to get into your booth want to get into your pants and your money cuz they think it's cool, otherwise, they don't give one piece of shit for you....

On the other hand, if you meet a girl not in a dj booth, and you tell her you are a dj and she dosen't take advantage of it.....

Originally posted by rachel1997

all the girls that want to get into your booth want to get into your pants and your money cuz they think it's cool, otherwise, they don't give one piece of shit for you....

On the other hand, if you meet a girl not in a dj booth, and you tell her you are a dj and she dosen't take advantage of it.....

You gotta wonder if that question is always in the back of a DJ's head.

the question is usually there...

its even there outside of the club when it seems a girl's interest is upped when u mention you dj....every girl I talk to i wonder sometimes.....

Its funny how DJ's always get shit for being 'sluts' and all-- but since I can't walk thru the club to meet girls...look at what I deal with...

<---gonna be single for a while.

Mike BuGouT

the question is usually there...

its even there outside of the club when it seems a girl's interest is upped when u mention you dj....every girl I talk to i wonder sometimes.....

Its funny how DJ's always get shit for being 'sluts' and all-- but since I can't walk thru the club to meet girls...look at what I deal with...

<---gonna be single for a while.

Mike BuGouT

Either way, you still rock:D

How's Twirl???

That place is full of herbs, male and female alike. Half the girls there stare at you like they want to eat you alive cause most of the guys there are sloppy.

This all changes when the nMo makes their REdebut on the 27th.

hey unbound...

I just wanted to see everyone's opinion on the subject so I used my sitaution as the example...

As if I need attention with 1300 people staring at me in the booth every week....so do u go around to every thread and start drama?

Spy--twirl is done...as far as i know--place was a dive...

Mike BuGouT

hey unbound...

I just wanted to see everyone's opinion on the subject so I used my sitaution as the example...

As if I need attention with 1300 people staring at me in the booth every week....so do u go around to every thread and start drama?

Spy--twirl is done...as far as i know--place was a dive...

Mike BuGouT

Drop me an email and let me know what's up:D