Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dcsglow

attn: shady

Recommended Posts

yo i downloaded two of ur mixes, climax and deep and hard...holy shit, the mix from the one song with the congo beats and love in traffic is the tightest hting i've ever heard, me and my boy vmisglow are sitting here rewinding it on winamp listening to the transisiton...yo, mad props its so fuckin tight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You've got to give "get me off" and "tribal & tribulations" a listen, they are fawkin' spot on!

*I ended up burnin' a copy of "get me off" b/c the track selection was ace all the way! My kind of tunes.............(shades- can I get a set list?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dunno but i think shady belongs in a club or something. havent heard his mixes yet, but i willas soon as my computer gets delivered, but from what ive heard him spin he definitly knows his stuff.

i say we threthen to burn down Buzz or the edge if they dont give him a chance to spin there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

i dunno but i think shady belongs in a club or something. havent heard his mixes yet, but i willas soon as my computer gets delivered, but from what ive heard him spin he definitly knows his stuff.

i say we threthen to burn down Buzz or the edge if they dont give him a chance to spin there.

i dunno, shady's known for trainwrecking at da clubs. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aww, thanks guys (except Millie :mad: ).

Scratch - look for the "Groove Connection DC" group.

Joey, the tracklistings are in a thread somewhere. I'll see if I can find it and repost.

I'm trying to record another mix this week for a demo. Got a few new tracks, that didn't get into the last mix, so I may be re-recording with a slightly different track selection. I'll let y'all know when that's done so you can have a listen and you can lemme know which you like best.

Thanks! (except Millie :mad: ) :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by joeygk

you really don't do any work, do you? :laugh: :laugh:

Hell no. In fact, I just had a really creative idea. I'm about to steal Jimi-Jack's sig w/ the Techs and superimpose that on a picture of the US Capitol for my next one. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Check out this pic. You like?

If you can't tell what it is cause of the embossing, it's a pic of the Capitol Dome, w/ Headphones on it, and two Techs beside it.

yeah, thats a nice pic..reminds me of an Absolut ad...but I wont get into that here..you should just put your own web site and sell your cd's...someting like shadygroove.org...make it a non-profit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

yeah, thats a nice pic..reminds me of an Absolut ad...but I wont get into that here..you should just put your own web site and sell your cd's...someting like shadygroove.org...make it a non-profit

Yeah thats a great pic:rolleyes: take it from Vic, we saw those great pics he took, of the mall, the back of the cabbies head, etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

Yeah thats a great pic:rolleyes: take it from Vic, we saw those great pics he took, of the mall, the back of the cabbies head, etc...

and you havent seen themost recentones I have, i just vcant find a fucking machine with a cd drive here that connected to the network.....but youll see them sooner or later...i got a close up of jimi's nose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×