Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: shady

dcsglow

yo i downloaded two of ur mixes, climax and deep and hard...holy shit, the mix from the one song with the congo beats and love in traffic is the tightest hting i've ever heard, me and my boy vmisglow are sitting here rewinding it on winamp listening to the transisiton...yo, mad props its so fuckin tight.

You've got to give "get me off" and "tribal & tribulations" a listen, they are fawkin' spot on!

*I ended up burnin' a copy of "get me off" b/c the track selection was ace all the way! My kind of tunes.............(shades- can I get a set list?)

i dunno but i think shady belongs in a club or something. havent heard his mixes yet, but i willas soon as my computer gets delivered, but from what ive heard him spin he definitly knows his stuff.

i say we threthen to burn down Buzz or the edge if they dont give him a chance to spin there.

Originally posted by vicman

i dunno but i think shady belongs in a club or something. havent heard his mixes yet, but i willas soon as my computer gets delivered, but from what ive heard him spin he definitly knows his stuff.

i say we threthen to burn down Buzz or the edge if they dont give him a chance to spin there.

i dunno, shady's known for trainwrecking at da clubs. :D

Aww, thanks guys (except Millie :mad: ).

Scratch - look for the "Groove Connection DC" group.

Joey, the tracklistings are in a thread somewhere. I'll see if I can find it and repost.

I'm trying to record another mix this week for a demo. Got a few new tracks, that didn't get into the last mix, so I may be re-recording with a slightly different track selection. I'll let y'all know when that's done so you can have a listen and you can lemme know which you like best.

Thanks! (except Millie :mad: ) :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Check out this pic. You like?

If you can't tell what it is cause of the embossing, it's a pic of the Capitol Dome, w/ Headphones on it, and two Techs beside it.

yeah, thats a nice pic..reminds me of an Absolut ad...but I wont get into that here..you should just put your own web site and sell your cd's...someting like shadygroove.org...make it a non-profit

Originally posted by vicman

yeah, thats a nice pic..reminds me of an Absolut ad...but I wont get into that here..you should just put your own web site and sell your cd's...someting like shadygroove.org...make it a non-profit

Yeah thats a great pic:rolleyes: take it from Vic, we saw those great pics he took, of the mall, the back of the cabbies head, etc...

Originally posted by pgiddy

Yeah thats a great pic:rolleyes: take it from Vic, we saw those great pics he took, of the mall, the back of the cabbies head, etc...

and you havent seen themost recentones I have, i just vcant find a fucking machine with a cd drive here that connected to the network.....but youll see them sooner or later...i got a close up of jimi's nose.