Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What DJs?

chynado11

james zabiela, hernan cattaneo, paolo mojo, ashley casselle, locals like buster & shady & neitzche (heehee).

what would i ask? the usual suspects - how you first got into the scene, earliest influences, current influences, favorite places/venues to spin at, worst places/venues to spin at, worst technical problem experienced at the club (like a needle falling off or broken monitors or something), funniest/wildest club story,

funniest/wildest afterparty story, significant other, etc.

hyper, parks & wilson, madame zu, that brazilian dj that is one of the best in d&b....cant recall his name at the moment...mauro picotto (yes I like ti listen to vacuum cleaners and car engines on a cd shady :D )

questions to ask them? I think Millie covered them pretty well...but i'm susre i can think of others...hmmm.......

since we have a few aspiring dj's on the dc board, we should interview them . . .

find out if they do it for a hobby, what music they spin, where they spin . . .

and most importantly how big is your penis or breasts . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

since we have a few aspiring dj's on the dc board, we should interview them . . .

find out if they do it for a hobby, what music they spin, where they spin . . .

and most importantly how big is your penis or breasts . . .

ask shady about his hair

i think chattin w/the locals would be a good idea. you could find out anywhere interviews and info about richie hawtin, james zabiela (i can't believe all the freakin coverage he got after that stupid award), digsashweed, any big name.

but what about the curious fans of local talent? they gets nothing but a short paragraph or profile on their dinky website. . .

so yeh. . .

questions i'd ask, the usual, musical influences especially, and where they see the edm going in the future, oh! and most importantly, since they're locals, i'd love to hear their view/history on the party scene in dc metro area, how it grew, who came to parties, blahblahblah

in chicago, after his gig, they interviewed draco (know he's not a dc native, but nc's close enough whateva) and he said that he though jen lasher was definitely one of dc's most up and coming djs!!!!??? whatdafuck?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jroo
Originally posted by scratchapella

in chicago, after his gig, they interviewed draco (know he's not a dc native, but nc's close enough whateva) and he said that he though jen lasher was definitely one of dc's most up and coming djs!!!!??? whatdafuck?

hey!! where is Draco now????i want to hear that guy so bad. i havent heard him since 99/00 he was resident at the club i went to back in nc back in the day. with his matrix mix and all. draco, if you're out there, i really enjoyed getting fucked up and dancing to your music, and hanging out with all of my friends. and i think that you know my ex, but i never introduced myself to you. im not a dj whore like everyone else on the cp board. are you even out there? which raises my next question. are there actually big name dj's in hiding on the message boards??