Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Beautiful Mind!

njdionysus

A slammin’ body is definately a beautiful thing, but if there is nothing stimulating coming out of her mouth, after a while you’ll get bored of the same ol’ body and move on. Sooner or later, you'll come across another girl with a nicer ass and a cuter face! Although it helps, there is a lot more to life than just a beautiful face. However, a beautiful intoxicating mind can be so sexy in its own right. When you can talk to a girl and have a stimulating conversation, it leaves a lasting impression. ((wink))

for a minute, i thought you were going to discuss the movie..esp. since the SAGs were on last night...but oh so glad you didnt....havent seen it yet...

i completely concur - in fact, when people ask me what is the strongest sex tool you possess, I point to my head:D

I completely agree with you. I have met guys that are hot as hell but couldn't keep up a conversation with a monkey - and for that I found them ugly; while on the other hand I have met below-average guys that I could talk to untill the sun came up and it was the intelligent conversations and views on life that made them hot.

Looks = intelligence

Absolutely agree!!!

In fact, with my girlfriend I fell in love with her inellect and humor immediately. So much that I didn't want to date her because I thought she was totally best friend material.

But the sex was just so good that I gave in after a month and asked her to be my girlfriend. DOH!

Originally posted by njdionysus

Sorry ladies, I dont "cheat" (see my other post)... right now my bedtime stories are dedicated for one beautiful mind!

Unless of course she shares them with you...........

Who said anything about cheating....I just about story time:)

• 2 weeks later...