Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo check this out DC...

highmay

As I was packing my clothes this morning to head back home to NYC for my spring break, I received a call from my cheerleading coach. My bball team was selected to go to the NIT.

We're playing George Mason. At George Mason. And I was one of the cheerleaders selected to go. :bounce:

So I'm heading down to DC in a few hours, and this will give me time to see my fam and my cousin Sami (who's also on his spring break), but I'm going to make plans to go to MCCXXIII tomorrow night.

If anybody wants tickets to the game, I'll see if I can get a few. If anybody wants to chill with me and my cousin at the club tomorrow night, PM me, IM me, or call my cell if you know it, and we'll conversate and enjoy the scene.

Hope to hear from you! Take care.

It's all good babydoll...

And if no one can make it, I totally understand. I've got my cousins, and since this was totally unplanned until this morning, we're gonna make sure we party together the way we always do.

If anyone's at 1223 tomorrow night, just come up and say what's up. I don't bite.

Peace. :cool: