Clubplanet Nightlife Community

things you NEED 2 know before coming down to WMC !!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS A WORD OF ADVICE FROM SOMEONE WHO LIVES DOWN HERE (MIAMI) AND HAS FRIENDS IN THE INDUSTRY.......

1) IT IS EXPENSIVE....HOTELS AND CLUBS ARE SOOOO SPIKED UP ITS NOT FUNNY A "NICE" HOTEL WILL RUN YOU AROUND $225 A NIGHT.

THE CLUBS ARE SOOOO EXPENSIVE IF YOU EVEN GET IN -

THE LINES ARE RIDICULOUS AND FOR EXAMPLE SPACE FOR TENAGLIA IS $75 BIG ONES......

IF YOU FIGURE TO GO CLUBBING EVERYNIGHT AVERAGE COVER IS 45 $$$ AND THATS IF YOU GET IN OR WAIT AN HOUR OR MORE. THEN DRINKS ARE 10=12 BUCKS ...BOTTLED WATER 8 FOR THE SMALLEST BOTTLE U CAN MAKE.

ULTRA FEST IS 60 BUCKS AND IT IS SATURDAY DURING THE DAY

I SUGGEST YOU PLAN WHAT DJS AND WHERE U WANNA SEE EM OTHERWISE THIS CAN BE A COSTLY ONE.

NOT TO BURST BUBBLES BUT PLEASE BE ADVISED.....I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE TOLD ME IF IT WAS VICE VERSA THE WMC IN DC AND I WASNT FAMILIAR WITH IT.

THE MAJOR EVENTS ARE

MONDAY- BE YOURSELF W/TENAGLIA@ SPACE (AN EXPIRIENCE LIKE NO OTHER)

SATURDAY- ULTRA FEST

FRIDAY- OAKENFOLD @SPACE

SATURDAY- CARL COX @ CROBAR

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTY SAFE BUT PARTY HARD AND IF YOUR IN THE RIGHT PLACE SEE U THERE !!!

:eek::cool::D

RAPE! I noticed this weekend that my usual drink at the clubs- vodka & tonic (stoli) which is usually $8 suddenly cost me $13!!!!!!!! :mad:

Do you think it has anything to do w/ the 65,000 spring breakers in town this week???? They will be jacking up prices for the month or so................

Originally posted by klubveteran

[THE LINES ARE RIDICULOUS AND FOR EXAMPLE SPACE FOR TENAGLIA IS $75 BIG ONES......

Sweet Mother of God!!!! $75 is absolutely ridiculous. Is it for sure? If so, i gots to find myself another Monday night party, which wont be too hard. I can catch Tenaglia in NY for 3 times cheaper than that. Thanks for looking out.

No doubt! WMC is a serious ass-rape! I won't be going to most of the large parties. I'll stick to the smaller ones and maybe try to see some up and coming DJs. I'm also planning on keeping it low key for a couple of nights. Last time I was so cracked out during the days - I couldn't enjoy Sobe during the day at all!

well if its $75 for DT then its no go for vicman, i'll probaly end up doing th rtronic treatment party that day then. maybe one day i'll end up venturing somewhere in miami/ft lauterdale and hanging out with friends there.

yeah, i'm taking my food with me from here.

Originally posted by joeygk

Nobody knows how much for sure. Right now the $75 dollars is just a rumor.

there wera 75 or 100 for the 3 Space party's i dunno...at least thats what i saw on the Miami board. Have prices been posted for the other events?

hmmm...well lets 40x 4 partys= 160...hmm...well I guess I wont drink anything while I'm in there...just stick with tap water..unless they also turn off the watre so they can charge you more $$...I wonder if they also charge $1 for using a urinal or something..well..I'm going hardcore cheap for this trip...where is the nearest Publix from SoBe?

be careful...if you breathe more than 6 times a minute they tack an added charge onto your credit card. also-make sure you wipe all the sand from your body before you leave the beach, or else you will be charged for each grain that is stuck to you.

Originally posted by djbuster

be careful...if you breathe more than 6 times a minute they tack an added charge onto your credit card. also-make sure you wipe all the sand from your body before you leave the beach, or else you will be charged for each grain that is stuck to you.

werd...by the way I hear that Danny Howells is working on remixing some stuff from these dudes here--->1725.jpg for his upcoming cd...hmm...yeah its gonna be expensive..i'm taking my food from here to Miami unless someone can gimme a ride to the nearset Publix...hmm, maybe if I can get anothe 10 people to stay in my room that would reduce the costs even more...

Originally posted by vicman

werd...by the way I hear that Danny Howells is working on remixing some stuff from these dudes here--->1725.jpg for his upcoming cd...hmm...yeah its gonna be expensive..i'm taking my food from here to Miami unless someone can gimme a ride to the nearset Publix...hmm, maybe if I can get anothe 10 people to stay in my room that would reduce the costs even more...

Danny Howells Bronco remix :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !

Originally posted by crank47

I remember every place I went to in Miami always had a bathroom attendant trying to hit you up for a buck. :rolleyes:

i wouldnt be surpirsed if they have "toilet meters" in the bathrooms of clubs or "urinal meters"

Yeah the Space 75 $ is a rumor NOT final .being its a 14 hour set and the party expected to be the busiest of all events look for a price hike.

average club (thats good) will be 40-45 bucks

buy package deals online

unfortunatley hotels and drinks are hiked up too

drinks are 10 bucks easy ......14 top shelf.....

bottles are 250 a pop and a 3-4 bottle minimum is expected to apply

funny thing i remeber last year people would buy ONE bottle of water drink it.then re -fill it at the sinks ..the owners noticed that was going on so they tipped the bathroom attendant and bouncers to throw away the bottle if not kick you out if u kept doing it.

talk about milking u for $$

cover+ drinks on average youll spend like 100 bucks a night(budgeting urself) like i said plan before u party

worst feeling sobering up 2 days later realizing youve maxed ur credit cards !!!! ouch:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by zaguero

You guys can always sell your plasma down there. Vic, you should bake a few cakes and sell them down there.

i think i will go on a stomach cleansing duringthat week. no food just juice and that sort of stuff..that way I save $ on the food.

A Couple of Notes from a MIA Native Too.

Right now Joey Has my Couch but the floor is open so that helps save you $225 a night.

There will always be a Pre-Party and After-Party @ My Place in SoBe. Free to enter BOB. Spinning Progressive Trance, Epic Trance and will throw down some deep dark tribal house late night. Special Apperances buy any DJ not wanted to go to Bed.

Get a Space 3 Day Pass $100 Bucks, see any 3 events No wait in Line go to there site and look for ticket info.

Bring a pint in with you and Spike your own cokes.

Originally posted by klubveteran

1) IT IS EXPENSIVE....HOTELS AND CLUBS ARE SOOOO SPIKED UP ITS NOT FUNNY A "NICE" HOTEL WILL RUN YOU AROUND $225 A NIGHT.

THE CLUBS ARE SOOOO EXPENSIVE IF YOU EVEN GET IN -

THE LINES ARE RIDICULOUS AND FOR EXAMPLE SPACE FOR TENAGLIA IS $75 BIG ONES......

IF YOU FIGURE TO GO CLUBBING EVERYNIGHT AVERAGE COVER IS 45 $$$ AND THATS IF YOU GET IN OR WAIT AN HOUR OR MORE. THEN DRINKS ARE 10=12 BUCKS ...BOTTLED WATER 8 FOR THE SMALLEST BOTTLE U CAN MAKE.

ULTRA FEST IS 60 BUCKS AND IT IS SATURDAY DURING THE DAY

I SUGGEST YOU PLAN WHAT DJS AND WHERE U WANNA SEE EM OTHERWISE THIS CAN BE A COSTLY ONE.

NOT TO BURST BUBBLES BUT PLEASE BE ADVISED.....I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE TOLD ME IF IT WAS VICE VERSA THE WMC IN DC AND I WASNT FAMILIAR WITH IT.

THE MAJOR EVENTS ARE

MONDAY- BE YOURSELF W/TENAGLIA@ SPACE (AN EXPIRIENCE LIKE NO OTHER)

SATURDAY- ULTRA FEST

FRIDAY- OAKENFOLD @SPACE

SATURDAY- CARL COX @ CROBAR

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTY SAFE BUT PARTY HARD AND IF YOUR IN THE RIGHT PLACE SEE U THERE !!!

:eek::cool::D

right i agree..i think the tickets are more if you dont pre purchase your tix for Ultra...go to the website to do so

**drinks are always ridiculous, so yeah buy some liquor beforehand or go to a happy hour... just a cup of sprite at Space cost me 5 bucks!

I would suggest getting to the club before 11 or 12 to avoid lines..and they also jack the prices up after those times...so get there early.. i never had any problems in doing so last year......

also Crobar can be VERY PRICY like insane prices.. last year it was supppose to be 25 for Timo but I heard they jacked up the price to 45 !! and so can SPACE for instance Oakie...45 is exp just imagine 75!! wow....thats insane!!! I think from last year the conference has def blown up and vendors/promoters have jacked prices up majorly!!