Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
eggmok

i'm *officially* a v.i.p. for . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

dream . . .

a good friend of mine is taking me there . . .

anyone been yet, that is "vip"wise . . .

I have, you need the VIP at that place so you can get away from all the peasants there. I treated the VIP like the bat cave, whenever I needed to escape thats where I went. Trust me you'll be there most of the night, unless you really like hip-hop? What night you going?

Originally posted by pgiddy

I have, you need the VIP at that place so you can get away from all the peasants there. I treated the VIP like the bat cave, whenever I needed to escape thats where I went. Trust me you'll be there most of the night, unless you really like hip-hop? What night you going?

either on thursday or saturday . . .

the gal that's takin me is totally hot. . .

this should be great . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

either on thursday or saturday . . .

the gal that's takin me is totally hot. . .

this should be great . . .

Yeah I think she told me she was bringing a "friend" there last night when she was leaving my house......

Yeah I think she told me she was bringing a "friend" there last night when she was leaving my house......

i know, it's hard to find good help these days . . .

Originally posted by malanee

Dream is a beautiful club and the bathrooms are spotless. The DJs sucked the one time I went there. And VIP was more crowded than the rest of the place!

Good Luck!

the dj's always suck there.

Yeah pretty much. And don't forget your Koran... not that it's a problem for you 'cause you're a guy but they totally hunt the females there :blank:

Originally posted by saifuku

I agree about the DJs @ Dream. The only good one was Dave Seaman on opening night, but other than that the music sucks.

what? pete moutso was there last week!! How can you poooooooooosssssibly say that Pete "Amtrak" Moutso doesnt suck?