Clubplanet Nightlife Community

6 months later...

in case you haven't heard, today is the 9/11 6-mo mark (i dunno if it's appropriate to say anniversary). anyway, lots of coverage on cnn, cnbc, headline news, etc. today. and the cbs special last night, anyone catch that? pretty deep and intense...

btw, my dog is snoring, and he has a LOUD snore...

ps i HATE what i have to do for my job right now, which is basically corporate espionage...anyone have some friends at cgey (cap gemini ernst & young) that i can call??? please please please, i need to find some sales & marketing contacts there ASAP. c'mon, help me out...i'm DYING here...

Originally posted by MadamMillie

in case you haven't heard, today is the 9/11 6-mo mark (i dunno if it's appropriate to say anniversary). anyway, lots of coverage on cnn, cnbc, headline news, etc. today. and the cbs special last night, anyone catch that? pretty deep and intense...

btw, my dog is snoring, and he has a LOUD snore...

ps i HATE what i have to do for my job right now, which is basically corporate espionage...anyone have some friends at cgey (cap gemini ernst & young) that i can call??? please please please, i need to find some sales & marketing contacts there ASAP. c'mon, help me out...i'm DYING here...

Deloitte and touche? I have friends in sales and marketing there? or PWC? wait I do know a girl at Ernest Young. Corporate espionage I need that job, wait a minute your trying to get competitive intelligence/info from them, nevermind I won't be involved in that...sorry no can do. What info are you trying to find out?

Originally posted by pgiddy

Deloitte and touche? I have friends in sales and marketing there? or PWC? wait I do know a girl at Ernest Young. Corporate espionage I need that job, wait a minute your trying to get competitive intelligence/info from them, nevermind I won't be involved in that...sorry no can do. What info are you trying to find out?

actually, it's not that bad, really. i'm just trying to find out some info on sales & marketing practices via the phone (call centers) and web channels (email mktg, webinars, etc.)

and btw, if your friend is in E&Y Tax, that is not connected w/ CGEY. but if your friend is in E&Y Consulting, then send me the hookup!!! please!!! i just need to get directed to the right person/group. pgiddy, i'll be nicer to you than i am to shady...:D

ps my dog is a shih tzu. sooooooo damn cute but he's getting old and cranky...

Yes, very deep and intense. My question is why they didn't bleep out all the curse words.. :confused:

actually, it's not that bad, really. i'm just trying to find out some info on sales & marketing practices via the phone (call centers) and web channels (email mktg, webinars, etc.)

and btw, if your friend is in E&Y Tax, that is not connected w/ CGEY. but if your friend is in E&Y Consulting, then send me the hookup!!! please!!! i just need to get directed to the right person/group. pgiddy, i'll be nicer to you than i am to shady...:D

ps my dog is a shih tzu. sooooooo damn cute but he's getting old and cranky...

It's so tempting and I really wish I could help you:rolleyes: but they are in the accounting part, BUT I can still see if they know someone or who is in charge of the marketing/advertising. It's a huge co. so I'm not sure, they'll probably just direct me to the main office....

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was just about to jokingly post that your dog had to be a shihtzu. Figures you'd have a wuss dog like that! ;)

actually, SHADY, the dog was not my choice. i got a lab mix when i was in 3rd grade? 4th grade? who sadly is no longer w/ us, RIP. this dog was a gift to my sister from an ex-bf (how weird is that). but i LOVE LOVE LOVE this dog......

pgiddyiddyiddy (i just love doing that for some reason), lemme know if you get anywhere, that would rock...send me a pm if you do....muchas gracias!!!