Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does chocolate prompt a comedown?

I was talking to somebody who said chocolate makes you come down.

One of their friends somehow took way too much E, I think, and she was starting to bug. They were so worried they were going to go to the drug store to look for something to help. To keep her occupied they gave her a bunch of chocolate to eat, and when they came back 20 min later, she was totally normal and operational.

I know this is far fetched. :blank: It's probably not even true. But I was just wondering if anybody has experience with chocolate cancelling out a roll or a trip.

. . . ugh . . Eating while on E is one of the most disgusting experiences ever . . . but that aint the point . . I can't see how glucose would cause a come down . . if anything, it would make the person excitable because they're adding more caffiene on top of the rolls . . . but who knows. . .

. . .If you really REALLY want an effective way to come down off of rolls have two things handy : Xanex bars (the large ones that break into fourths) and a couple tabs of Perkiset (muscle relaxer) . . . In about an hours time, you'll turn into the consistancy of Jello, and fall asleep . . .

well they say that you shouldnt drink when you plan on rolling, and its true, because the sugar will in your system will not allow your roll to have its full effect. I've made that mistake in the past, so I wouldnt be surprised if sugar would make you come down if your rolling.

Yo, rammelsberg, maybe I should write up a proposal, based on scientific methodology with a case and control grop and a third that would be given a placebo, conduct a thourough statistical analysis, etc..i plan to ask fo 12.2 mill in fundibg from NIH, you in?

Sounds like a great idea Vicman.

I'll need people to eat chocolate.

People to roll and not eat chocolate.

People to roll and eat chocolate.

People to roll and eat non-chocolate candy.

But where on earth am I going to get people to volunteer to participate in this type of study!?!?

I don't think it'll happen, Vic.

Originally posted by rammelsberg

Sounds like a great idea Vicman.

I'll need people to eat chocolate.

People to roll and not eat chocolate.

People to roll and eat chocolate.

People to roll and eat non-chocolate candy.

But where on earth am I going to get people to volunteer to participate in this type of study!?!?

I don't think it'll happen, Vic.

free rolls and chocolate? hell you can find all the people you need right here on this board :D

better question would be how the hell do we convince NIH the scientific meaning of this study...hmmm....

Originally posted by vicman

free rolls and chocolate? hell you can find all the people you need right here on this board :D

better question would be how the hell do we convince NIH the scientific meaning of this study...hmmm....

So we all know weither or not to avoid chocolate while we're partying. Duh! Isn't that a noble enough cause?